Yay! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! CHEERS to a new beginning! Cheers to my first post for 2017!
How was your Christmas and New Year? I hope you spend it with your family and friends. As to mine, it was with family and friends. It has always been like that since then.
Few things that I’d want to write for today is about Being grateful, Being optimistic about this year’s surprises, and that one thing that drives you more, that ticks you in the next few months. Let’s just take life one day at a time, one month at a time, and one year at a time.
2016 has been a pull and push year for me. It has setbacks and plans that haven’t push through, some letting go and hoping moments, some could-have-been, some opportunities that were not grabbed right away, some lazy times that if only I was able to get hold of it, I should have done way better than that, some detours along the road. Nevertheless, 2016 was the year that I was able to pull off one of my passion… and that is writing. With all the ups and downs, I am leaving behind the year that was with a grateful heart. I’d most like to see the setbacks, the detours as an opportunity to re-assess my choices, and ask myself again and again “WHAT DO YOU WANT?”. I am grateful for the people I have met, for the opportunity to inspire through this blog, for family and friends whose support has been a great boost to every decision and plans I am taking. When we live each of our days being grateful, every good opportunity comes our way. How about you? What are you grateful for on the year that was?
LOOK FORWARD TO.
It’s now 2017, what are you looking forward to this year? I have a lot in mind actually but a few of them are;
– More travels within the country. It’s time to discover more of the Philippines this year,
– Maybe a travel with my mom. I really wanted to take her somewhere.
– Write more poetry… A MUST! haha
– Watch Fifty Shades Darker this February!
– Watch #F8 this April
– Getting yet another tattoo… Hmm, 4 more..
– Visiting old friends that I haven’t seen for a long time.
– Seeing more sunrise and sunsets
– Getting a guitar! Hahaha, I so wanted this for 3 years now! Grrrr
– Having love life? Hmm I don’t know, it’s not in my hands… I still believe in the power of Destiny so let’s see
– Reading more and more and more books!!!!!!
– 2017’s surprises – good or bad? I hope more of the former.
– To just set aside the rules, never mind the but and what-if, just being here, living and loving!
What are you looking forward to this 2017? Make them count! And Enjoy the ride!
2017’S LIFE’S THEME.
Please think of something that you want to be your life’s theme this year. Some quote, or saying, or something that resonates with you. And when you have one, LIVE FOR IT! But no, let me rephrase that… Don’t just LIVE for it, BREATHE for it!
Mine is, “If you don’t like something, CHANGE IT!”
Have fun choosing your life’s theme! And don’t forget to always ENJOY the journey!
I am wishing you all a great 2017 ahead! #BringIt2017
#MsXysaRhea | #RandomThoughts | Bring it 2017!
This post first appeared on MsXysaRhea | Old Soul | Poet | Wanderer | Homepage, please read the originial post: here