Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Yes! You Can Change Your Vote In Some States

Everyone has their limits. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris took it foregranted that they could do absolutely anything and still receive the vote of the pleasant, peace-loving American people. But they were wrong! They forgot one thing: decency.

Americans are a decent people, they treasure their right to vote and they have morals. They don't like things like treason. Pedophilia. Incest. After the "accidental on purpose" revelation of Hunter Biden's Laptop from Hell, many proactive citizens who voted early are now Googling "How Can I Change My Vote." I love how Fox News titled their article on the topic: Clawing Back Votes.

Turns out, you can change your vote in Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New York, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and possibly Alaska but each county and/or state has their own specific rules, processes and deadlines.

According to Fox, "Other states allow residents to withdraw their mail-in ballots and vote in-person on Election Day, including Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Pennsylvania and New Mexico. Some of these states require voters to sign an affidavit canceling their absentee ballots before voting in person."

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to verify this statement. It is oddly and extraordinarily hard to find this information via Google, as if changing a vote is so unusual. So be relentless. Don't just depend on Google. Call your Secretary of State. Demand the correct answer and correct process.

Here is some basic information and links to the states that allow vote changes and the steps on how to do it.

  • What if I want to change my ballot choice?
    Contact the Division of Elections at 907-465-4611, 1-866-952-8683, 907-270-2700 or 1-877-375-6508. Toll free numbers are within the U.S.
    Or, email [email protected] or [email protected]

According to Fox, "Connecticut voters may withdraw previously submitted absentee ballots from their town clerks until 5 p.m. on the Friday before Election Day.

Voters can then either vote in person in a polling place or fill out a new application for an absentee ballot," a Connecticut election official told Fox News."

Only your donations make this blog possible.

Thank you!

Again according to Fox, " 'If a voter has already returned their voted absentee or vote-by-mail ballot, and then wish to make a change, the voter should contact their county elections office as soon as possible to determine if this will be feasible,; a spokesperson for State Election Commissioner Anthony Albence said."

  • Spoiling an absent voter ballot: If a voter has already voted absentee and wishes to change their vote (because the candidate has dropped out of the race, or for any other reason), a voter can spoil their ballot by submitting a written request to their city or township clerk.
  • The voter must sign the request and state if they would like a new absentee ballot mailed to them or if they will pick it up in person at the clerk’s office.
  • This request must be received by 5 p.m. the Friday before the election if received by mail. An absentee ballot that has been returned to the clerk may be spoiled in person at the clerk’s office until 10 a.m. the Monday prior to the election. An absentee ballot that has not been returned to the clerk may be spoiled in person at the clerk’s office until 4 p.m. the Monday prior to the election.
  • If a voter has not returned his or her ballot, the voter can surrender the ballot or sign a statement stating that the ballot was lost or destroyed and vote at the polls. There is no option on Election Day to spoil an absentee ballot that has been received by the clerk.
MINNESOTA (deadline already passed)

  • What if I returned my ballot and want to change my vote?

    You can ask to cancel your ballot until the close of business two weeks before Election Day. After that time, you cannot cancel your ballot. To cancel your ballot, contact the election office that sent your ballot. Your options are to have a new ballot mailed; vote in person at your local election office; or vote at your polling place on Election Day.

  • "The New Hampshire Secretary of State’s office said voters who cast their ballots absentee have the opportunity to show up on Election Day before their ballot is processed and use an in-person ballot instead."


"But 'in some states, you can submit your ballot, have a change of heart and, and submit a new ballot,' Matthew Weil, director of the Election Project at the Bipartisan Policy Center, told Newsy. That includes New York, at least for those who mailed in an absentee ballot."


What if I requested a mail-in or absentee ballot but I didn't receive a ballot, lost my ballot, or changed my mind and want to vote in-person?

  • If you already submitted a mail-in or absentee ballot, you cannot vote at your polling place on election day.
  • If you did not return your mail-in or absentee ballot and you want to vote in person, you have two options:
    1. Bring your ballot and the pre-addressed outer return envelope to your polling place to be voided. After you surrender your ballot and envelope and sign a declaration, you can then vote a regular ballot.
    2. If you don't surrender your ballot and return envelope, you can only vote by provisional ballot at your polling place. Your county board of elections will then verify that you did not vote by mail before counting your provisional ballot.


  • Request a new ballot
    If you need a new ballot, contact your municipal clerk as soon as possible. If there’s enough time, your clerk can cancel your original ballot and give you a new one. Depending on how close you are to Oct. 29—the legal deadline for requesting absentee ballots by mail—you might need to get your new ballot in person.

Voting is a privilege, a sacred duty, a grave responsibility. It's also great fun. Like the Mississippi's Secretary of State says on their website, "Y'all vote."

This post first appeared on Lenora Thompson, Writer Of Narcissism, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Yes! You Can Change Your Vote In Some States


Subscribe to Lenora Thompson, Writer Of Narcissism

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription