Calling all witches, werewolves, ghosts and goblins… Halloween is creeping upon us again, it’s almost 31 October! All Hollow’s Eve is coming, where ancient saints come alive and transcend into our world on an evening filled with chills and thrills.
There are a few cool events for kids going on in KL. Have a look here at our special Halloween listicle.
We are aware of the rise in Covid-19 cases in and around Kuala Lumpur. Therefore, we urge our readers to take all precautions when venturing out. Safety first and when in doubt, please do stay home. Happy Halloween!
Parties and events
- Kidzania goes Halloween for the whole month of October with the Spooky Fun Festival. More info here.
- Shiver at Sunway Lagoon with some serious scariness at Day.Light.Fright. Every Saturday and Sunday from 31 October till 29 November. For 13 years and above. More info here.
- Adoughrable organises a Spooky Playdate at the Verve Shop in Mont Kiara. On 30 October from 4-5pm there will be an open playgroup for children from 1.5 years old onwards. More info here.
- Dia de Los Muertos party for kids (yep, we know it’s not Halloween!) at Pisco Bar on 1 November at 3 pm. Details are being finalised, please keep an eye on their FB page here.
- Much more than a haunted house, Hauntu at LINC KL features real actors, audience interaction and interconnected storylines. This place caters for kids 8 years and up. Teens 15 years old and above can enter without adult supervision. LINC KL is located at 360 Jalan Tun Razak. More info here.
Workshops and colouring contests
- Halloween craft sessions at My Craft Studio in Wangsa Maju between 19- 25 October.
- Halloween Colouring Contest at DPULZE Shopping Centre in Cyberjaya on 27 October between 12-3pm. For kids aged 5 and up.
- Village Grocer is organising an online Halloween Colouring contest between 8 – 31 October for kids between 3-10 years old.
- Design, decorate and paint your own pumpkin lantern at Global Art Alam Damai in Cheras on Sunday 25 October between 3-7pm. More info here.
- Halloween ‘Cook or Treat’ cooking class for kids (6-14 years old) by Nathalie Gourmet Studio in Publika on 30 October from 10-1pm. More info here.
- Come and create your best decorated cupcake ever at The Weekend Workshop on 31 October at Fahrenheit88 Shopping Mall in Bukit Bintang. More info here.
- How about a Halloween themed School Holiday Programme at The Energy Source in Bangsar Park?! For kids aged 4-10 years old. Between 19-30 October from 9am – 1pm. More info here.
Shopping mall events
- Head for 1Mont Kiara Shopping Centre on 31 October from 12pm onward for their Fangtastic Feast, a series of fun activities and performances for the shoppers. Trick or treat, best dressed contest, a magic show and face painting. More info here.
- Trick or treating in Bangsar Village on 31 October from 5-6pm. Please register at BV Info Counter before 30 October. Don’t forget to say the magic words…
- Get ready for a family-friendly fun Halloween Carnival at Publika. There will be a bazar with performances and candy giveaways! From 28 till 31 October.
- This one is for the parents! There will be a We Won’t Bite You Blood Drive at Metro Point in Kajang from 23-25 October, organised by Pusat Darah Negara. Also check out other craft events at this mall on 24 and 25 October.
- The Story Book at Phileo Damansara 1 Commercial Centre, Petaling Jaya has got a whole day of Halloween fun set up on Saturday 31 October. At 11am there will be A Teeny Tiny Halloween (story telling and craft for kids 3-6 years old), at 5pm The Pied Piper Halloween Party (storytelling, trick or treat and Halloween costume party), followed by the Witches Halloween Party at 6pm.
Outside Kuala Lumpur
Halloween Brick-or-Treat is a Legoland tradition! A Kids Halloween Costume Contest and much more from 3 October till 1 November, Friday till Sunday. Free entrance for kids in full Halloween costume. Full details can be found here. Read our review of Legoland Malaysia here!
Please do check with organisers if their events still take place, since some maybe decide to cancel or postpone. Also, please do follow the current SOPs at the venue you and your children are attending.
We’re simply listing the current Halloween events in KL and as always, Happy Go KL cannot take responsibilities related to any unforeseen situations at the events.
The post What’s on in KL for Halloween? appeared first on Happy Go KL.