1. Take a 10-30 Minute walk every day.Smiling
is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Meditate in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants. Stay away for processed foods.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Hydration is important.
6. Make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your time on gossip, energy thieves,, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest yourself in the p present moment and be positive.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12.You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
17. Help the needy,Be generous ! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything or works things out for the best
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23.Be grateful! Pray to God and Be thankful for everything.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25.say You are sorry and mean it. Forgiveness covers alot...Cate Cooper
This post first appeared on Inspirational Stories | Motivational Stories | Livingtreasure.blogspot.in, please read the originial post: here