This video shows the top 6 ways to Limit Windows 10 data consumption and how to stop windows 10 from using so much data. To help you save your data or bandwidth on windows 10, this video will show you how to monitor your data usage and perform the actions below to help you reduce data consumption on your windows 10 computer to the barest minimum.
1. Stop windows 10 automatic update to limit windows 10 data consumption.
2. Turn off app automatic updates in the windows app store and turn off live tiles to limit windows 10 data consumption.
3. Turn off peer to peer update sharing and defer feature updates for windows 10 to limit windows 10 data consumption.
4. Turn off background applications under privacy settings to limit windows 10 data consumption
5. Set the Wi-Fi hotspot you are connected to as a metered connection to limit windows 10 data consumption.
6. Disable one drive to help you limit windows 10 data consumption
WATCH THE VIDEO NOW TO STOP WINDOWS 10 FROM GULPING YOUR DATA!
Hopefully, after watching this video, you can answer questions like:
How to stop windows 10 from using so much data?
How to check and monitor windows 10 data usage or consumption?
How to limit windows 10 data usage over a metered connection?
What is using my bandwidth Windows 10?
How do I stop background downloads in Windows 10?
How do I control my data usage?
How do you stop Windows 10 from downloading?
Can I stop Windows 10 updates?
If you have enjoyed this post, please share it with others using the social share buttons.