This recipe is so simple that I thought it was almost too simple to share. But considering I eat this salad on a weekly basis, I just had to include it in my Sunday Bites & Sips. It’s such a delicious salad that works just as well with a side salad as it does with added protein for a full meal.
SIMPLE ARUGULA & ARTICHOKE SALAD
- 5 oz arugla
- 5-6 marinated artichoke quarters
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Add lettuce to a bowl
- Cut artichoke pieces in half
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Add olive oil
- Mix in parmesan and cheese and sprinkle some extra on top for presentation
- Wait to dress the salad until you’re ready to eat to avoid soggy lettuce.
- This recipe is great for a side salad and combines well with most meats and fish.
- If you want to make it a meal, add chicken to the mix (I often use pre-grilled chicken chunks for a super fast and healthy dinner).
Let me know if you make this salad and love it as much as I do!
Plates: Pottery Barn
Rings: Gorjana and Catherine Weitzman
Nails: Essie Gel Couture “Hold the Position”
Click here for more recipes!
The post Simple Arugula Artichoke Salad with Lemon and Parmesan Cheese appeared first on Sydne Style.
This post first appeared on Sydne Summer's Fashion Reviews & Style Tips – Sy, please read the originial post: here