Are you looking for a Chinese company in Canada to invest in? Recently, a lot of investors in Canada and the United States have been trying to break into the Chinese market. If you are looking for a business opportunity in China, you have come to the right place. ClearWay Law China just set up in Shanghai, and we are looking for business partners and investors.
What does the company do? We are an online marketplace for legal services. This means that we put legal information on the internet (blogs and videos) and people contact us when they are looking for a lawyer or paralegal. Some people also contact us when they are looking for a real estate agent.
Our slogan is “Find a lawyer with ease.”
The Problem | Investment In China
- Most lawyers are terrible at marketing, hard time finding new clients.
- Clients have a hard time finding the right law firm they should hire.
- Most of the Chinese people I know ask a friend if they know a lawyer or pick random law firms on Baidu or WeChat.
- People in China have recently realized that personal/family/consumer legal services are extremely important and are clamoring for both referrals and general knowledge.
Clearway Law solves this problem
- Our website is fast to use (people just fill out a form or call) when they need a lawyer. We set up the consultation for them with the right lawyer for them
- We act as their “intake,” which filters out bad leads, saving the lawyer time on pointless free consultations. Lawyers can focus on what they do best, practicing law instead of marketing.
- We are offering detailed free legal information on our website to educate the public.
- Despite spending no money on marketing, we are a leader in legal services for the Chinese in Canada.
- The legal market in China is growing each year.
- We have unique expertise in providing legal services in the Chinese community.
- We have connections in the government of China.
- Online platforms are an extremely popular business model in China.
Chinese Company In Canada Competitive Moat
- China also has a reputation for locally copying and undercutting foreign tech and services vendors. We have addressed this issue by becoming a Chinese company.
- There is a first-mover advantage and the marketplace dynamic.
- Our company is registered in China, and we have registered the ClearWay Law trademark in China. Chinese companies are comfortable stealing intellectual property from foreign companies. However, Chinese companies rarely steal from other Chinese companies, as the penalties are strict.
- Lobbying for special status from the government as a Chinese company that has grown globally. Government support is critical in China if you want to grow.
Service Areas | Chinese Company In Canada
- Foreign divorce
- Lawsuits between individuals and corporations
- Real estate disputes
- Mediation and arbitration
- Setting up a company in China
- Closing down a company in China
- Inheritance battles (local or international)
- Criminal law (getting arrested in China)
What we Need | Chinese Company In Canada
- $250,000 – 500,000 CAD.
- This is for marketing and technology.
- We are selling up to 50% of the company for $500K. 10% for each $100K invested. We want to raise between $250-500K.
- With this money, we’ll hit all the milestones set out in the longer pitch deck.
- Please have a look at the detailed pitch deck. Thank you!
The post Chinese Company In Canada appeared first on .