Having a Business framework can help you stay on course when it comes to creating the life you want and have a solid path for your dreams to become reality! I know many of you are still waiting for the right moment to start or have been itching to revamp or even reinvent your business despite being so incredibly talented and hardworking.
If you’re here, know that you definitely deserve to have a business that works for you, your life, and the things you are passionate about!
If you’re done with wondering what kind of business you will start, what product and or services you will offer, start doing what makes you giddy when you think about it, and you are ready to say YES…
YES to knowing what your business is all about
YES to understanding what product and/or services you will offer
YES to knowing how you will market your business
Then join the Business Framework, because it will help you with just that.
This is a 9-week program where we get clear on your business, what it is you do, how you will make money, create a marketing strategy and business plan.
Here is the breakdown of what you will learn and make happen in Business Framework:
- Week 1 – you will think about your business and map out some of the ideas that you’ve been mulling over.
- Week 2 – you will decide on the type of business you are starting and how you will make money!
- Week 3 – you will have a name for your business and your brand sorted out.
- Week 4 is the implementation week!
- Week 5 – you will start to refine your ideal people – the people who want to work with you!
- Week 6 – we will talk about pricing your products and services so that you will feel good about what you offer!
- Week 7 – we will talk about marketing and selling. We explore the different avenues for how people will find you and what you have to offer.
- Week 8 – you will draft your business plan. All businesses ought to have one – even the ones that work from home!
- Week 9 is the implementation and celebration week!
You will get unlimited support from me and you will have 2 implementation weeks to get everything in order.
The post Do you have a business framework? appeared first on Goal Mindset Mentoring for Dreamers + Creatives.