This is a simple guide on how to check your Nhif membership account number in Kenya. The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is the largest and most affordable medical insurance cover that enables Kenyans to enjoy many benefits from as low as Ksh 500 per month for principal members and beneficiaries.
Once you have registered for NHIF, one is given an Identity Card which contains a unique number. This number acts as the NHIF membership account number which is vital in making your monthly payments. Just in case you lost your NHIF Identity card, you can simply retrieve your account number by sending a text message to NHIF by following the steps: below;
1. On your phone, compose a new text message
2. Type in the word ID in capital letters then space, followed by your national identification number i.e ID 32688811
3. Send the message to 21101
You will receive a text message with your NHIF Account Number and the last contribution date.
You can call NHIF on 0800 720 601 or visit any nearest NHIF branch if you have questions.
1.How To Check your NHIF Account Contributions Status 2018
2.NHIF Penalties For Late Payments in Kenya
3.Nhif Outpatient Hospitals List in Nairobi 2018
4. List of All NHIF Outpatient Hospitals In Kenya as of 2018
5.Updated List Of 2018 NHIF Rates
6. NHIF Mpesa Transaction Charges for Self Employed Kenyans
7. How to Pay For NHIF Using Mpesa
8.How To Register For NHIF In Kenya
9. List of All NHIF Branches in Kenya 2018
10. List of NHIF Hospitals Allocated To Civil Servants in Nairobi
11. How To Pay NHIF Penalty Through Mpesa
12.List Of NHIF Benefits
13. NHIF Rates For Employed Kenyans
14. How To Add a Spouse and Children To NHIF SupaCover Cover