Can you relate to this? Most people avoid wearing white Clothes. I can understand that because bringing it back to its original white colour after wearing it once can be difficult.
Today, I'm sharing with you tips on how to make your white clothes as white as snow. And by hand wash!
Let's dig in.
Steps to Make Your White Clothes Whiter by Handwash
1. Sought out and soak only white clothes together.
2. Add some detergent to it and let it soak for an hour.
3. Now handwash them thoroughly with washing soap.
Make sure you wash out all the dust, sweat and other stains that can come out easily.
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Heat water, add some detergent and a little quantity of bleach. Now steep your white clothes in hot water
* Note for clothes with stretchy and cotton fabric!
Use warm or lukewarm water because hot water will destroy the elasticity and resistance of this fabric. You should also use less bleach here than you will use on harder fabrics.
Leave the clothes in the water and check from time to time for disappearing stains.
6. Now wash clothes a little more and rinse with cold water.
7. Put them out to dry, preferably directly in the sun to make them even Whiter.