Node.js is an open source server environment which can be used across different computers and with different software packages. For the information best ui development training in Bangalore, you can use the following link:
1. Why is Node.js single threaded?
For asynchronous processing, Node.js was created in a detailed manner as an experiment. More performance and scalability is possible by doing asynchronous processing on single thread under some typical web loads.
2. What are the advantages of using Node.js?
The main advantages of using Node.js are:
• It will provide an easy way to built scalable network programs
• It has great concurrency
• It never blocks
• Asynchronous everything
3. Where can the node.js be used?
It can be used in the following areas:
• In real time web Apps
• Distributed systems
• General purpose Apps
• Network Apps
4. What is meant by an Event loop in Node.js?
An Event loop is used for processing and handling external events and also to convert them into callback invocations. In an input/output calls, it can switch from one to other request.
5. What are the differences between Node.js and Ajax?
Ajax is used for updating a particular section of a page without having to update the whole page.
Whereas, node.js is used to develop client-server applications.
6. What is meant by chaining in node.js?
It is a procedure where the output of one stream is connected to another stream which in turn creates a chain of multiple stream operations.
7. What is meant by callback in node.js?
This function is called as the completion of given task. It allows other code to run in the meantime and also it prevents any kind of blocking. Being an async platform, node.js rely on the callback a lot. All of the API in Node are written in a way so that it will support callbacks.
8. What are the main features of Node.js?
It is single threaded and highly scalable system which utilizes JS as it’s scripting language. Using the non blocking input output and single threaded event loop, it is able to achieve high output.
9. How do node.js overcome the blocking of input output problem?
It can solve the problems of blocking of I/O operations by putting its event based model at it’s centre, by using event loops instead of threads.
10. Which is the most commonly used framework in node.js?
The most commonly used framework in node.js is Express.
For the best ui ux training in bangalore, Enroll now!
The post Top 10 Most Asked Node.js Interview questions appeared first on Tek Classes.