Job Role :J2EE / Java Architect
Architecture and Sales:
1. Lead development for major client projects, including enterpriselevel Java architecture and development work.
2. Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
3. Responsible for System design, application architecture, data design, defining content lifecycles, setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns
4. Architect software design and create logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout, server architecture and communications frameworks
5. Define content model for content/assets using Content Management Systems like AEM,
6. Lead pre sales support activities like requirements, feasibility and scoping study, implementation effort estimation and preparation of statement of work.
CLICK HERE TO MORE DETAILS & APPLY
This post first appeared on NEWS GALATA | Latest Government Jobs, Recruitment Notifications, News, please read the originial post: here