Eligibility :BA/BS Degree
Job Role :User Education and Outreach Specialist
1. Represent Google user protection efforts at external events and the Trust and Safety team within Google, interacting directly with Google users and stakeholders.
2. Design and drive complex outreach programs across the company with high scalability and high impact on Google users.
3. Manage relationships with key crossfunctional partners in Engineering, Product, Sales, Customer Support, Legal, PR, and Public Policy.
1. BA/BS degree in user experience, engineering, technology, or equivalent practical experience.
2. Experience in relationship management e.g. internal and external relationship creation.
CLICK HERE TO MORE DETAILS & APPLY
This post first appeared on NEWS GALATA | Latest Government Jobs, Recruitment Notifications, News, please read the originial post: here