Rocket Lawyer offers two major Membership plans: Premium and Accelerate. While the Accelerate plan is great for business owners with perks like registered agent services and reduced incorporation rates, the Premium plan offers most people just the right amount of service for a great monthly price.
Our most popular plan, Premium Membership is designed for people with everyday legal needs, like caring for elderly parents, buying a house, or taking out loans. Here’s what you get as a Premium member:
- Unlimited Premium documents from our huge legal library, including lease agreements, last will and testaments, power of attorney, and more
- Two legal questions answered by our Ask a Lawyer service every month
- Legal review of your documents up to 10 pages, up to six times per year
- 30-minute legal consultations on every new legal matter
- Premium membership features like online signatures, document printing in any format, and advanced editing tools
- Customer support by chat, phone, and email
- 40% discounts on attorney’s fees within our Rocket Lawyer On Call® network
If you’re interested in a Premium membership, you can give it a try for seven days, totally free. If you love it, great! Your trial will automatically convert to a paid membership at the end of the seven-day trial period. If not, just log into your account to cancel anytime, or call our customer service specialists at (877) 881-0947, Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific. Cancel before the end of the trial and you won’t be charged a thing.
Premium members, what do you think about your membership experience? Let us know in the comments!
The post Is a premium membership right for me? appeared first on Rocket Lawyer.