CBS News and PBS both said Tuesday that Charlie Rose’s contracts with them had been terminated.
An internal memo at CBS, which announced its move first, said the decision “followed the revelation yesterday of extremely disturbing and intolerable behavior.”
CBS suspended Rose shortly after The Washington Post published a 5,000-word story on Monday about alleged harassment, based on interviews with eight women who described “unwanted sexual advances.”
Rose said in a statement that he “deeply apologized” for what he admitted was “inappropriate behavior.”
Just another day and another sexual harasser exposed. That old fossil should have retired a long time ago.