The dollar lost ground in the lead up to the long Easter weekend. Will it continue? A mix of figures from all over the world awaits us now.
- Haruhiko Kuroda speaks: Monday, 7:15. BOE Governor Haruhiko Kuroda will speak in Tokyo.
- US Building Permits: Tuesday, 13:30. The number of permits is expected to rise to 1.25 million this time.
- US Crude Oil Inventories: Wednesday, 15:30.
- New Zealand inflation data: Wednesday, 23:45. CPI is expected to rise 0.8% in the first quarter of 2017.
- US Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 13:30. The manufacturing index is expected to decline to 25.6 in April.
- US Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. The number of new claims is expected to reach 241,000 this week.