Renowned developers DLF has recently announced possession of their luxurious project ‘The Skycourt’ located at sector-86 Gurugram. Their classy and premium residences are going to set another landmark as most of DLF’s projects are known for. Be it exquisite interiors, strong exteriors, world-class architecture or a community of ample lifestyle choices within a residential Complex, one can find everything at ‘The Skycourt’.
The project is a part of DLF’s integrated township Gardencity which is already popular among many up-class home buyers and is spread across 243 hectares of area. The complex offers 3 BHK spacious and fully air-conditioned residences. The average cost of an apartment starts from 1.37 crore.
The main highlight of this high – rise complex is their uber sized decks that can be transformed into an open-air lounge, sky dining, personal gym, terrace garden, party place or anything else.
Some of the key features and amenities of the project:
- Multi-Purpose Hall with Banqueting Facility, Card Room, Pool Room, Table Tennis court
- Swimming Pools, Changing Room, Gymnasium
- Fire Detection System in the complete complex
- Secured Gated Community with access Control at tower and at basement lift lobby entry
- One intercom point in each apartment plus at entrance and service areas
- Laminated Wooden Flooring
In a recent announcement, it was decided that the first set of residents will move in here during the next quarter. Talking about the developers, DLF has always emphasized on delivering value to their patrons in terms of both a quality product and great after-service.
The post Dlf Announces Possession of their Luxury Project ‘The Skycourt’ at Gurugram appeared first on Property News India.