About Silly Monks Entertainment Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – January 05,2018.
- IPO Closes on – January 10,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 120 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Fresh issue – 970,000 shares (INR 11.64 crore).
- Offer for sale – 290,000 shares (INR 3.48 crore).
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 1200 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1200 shares.
- Issue Size – 1,260,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 15.12 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
The Offer for Sale –
- Will not receive any proceeds of the Offer for Sale by the selling shareholders.
The Fresh Issue –
- Expanding Content Portfolio.
- Setting up six offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Cochin & Hyderabad for PAN India presence.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Issue Related Expenses.
About The Company –
- Silly Monks Entertainment Ltd is incorporated in 2013.
- The contents that are being published are either created by the company or acquired through outright purchase or through syndicated method.
- In that case the content which is bought by the company, company own the copy rights of the content through an agreement with assignor and hence the publishing revenue is fully accrued to us. When the content is through syndication, company share the revenue with the content partner.
- This company has co-produced Telugu Movies named Oohalu Gusagusalade, Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya & Tungabhadra with Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram.
- Silly Monks Entertainment is growing its focus in movie production.
- This company is also planning to venture into the Hindi Film industry through a co-produced venture ‘The Great Indian Escape’ with KIK Butt Entertainment.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Tekulapalli Sanjay Reddy is the promoter of the company.
- Mr. Anil Kumar Pallala is the promoters of the Company.
Silly Monks Entertainment Ltd IPO Review: The company has a good financial track record. They have increased their profits step by step over the years. The best part is that the company has gradually increased the returns for the owners. At an issue price of Rs. 120 the issue is fully priced. Considering the excellent financial data, our Silly Monks Entertainment Ltd IPO review has a positive view of this IPO. Cash-rich investors can invest for medium to long-term.
The post Silly Monks Entertainment Ltd IPO Review, Date, Price appeared first on StockManiacs.
This post first appeared on StockManiacs.net | NSE And Commodity Intraday Tips, Charts, Trading Systems, please read the originial post: here