About SMVD Ploy Pack Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – December 13,2017.
- IPO Closes on – December 15,2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 55 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2,000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2,000 shares.
- Issue Size – 1,640,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 9.02 Cr .
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- Capital Expenditure for Business Expansion.
- Additional Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- SMVD Poly Pack Limited is incorporated in 2010.
- This Company has installed capacity of 4420 MT per annum.
- The 73843.2 Sq. Ft. manufacturing facility of the Company is situated in Parganas District of West Bengal.
- SMVD Poly Pack Limited serves both B2B and B2C sectors.
- The customers segment of this company include fertilizer plants, Food Corporation of India, Mining and Chemical industries, flour mills, ceramic industries, Steel Industries, Plastic compounds, Rice Plants, Poultry Farms etc.
- This company’s one of top customers is Tata Chemicals Limited.
- All the operations of this company are done in-house under strict supervision and control with main stress on total customer satisfaction with no complains and high quality product at lowest possible price.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Pramod Kumar Agarwal, aged 46 years, is a visionary and Second Generation Entrepreneur is the Promoter of this Company.
- Ms. Sangita Agarwal, aged 46 years, is Promoter and Director of this Company.
- Aashakiran Commodeal Private Limited is Corporate Promoter of this company.
Name of shareholders :
- Pramod Kumar Agarwal.
- Sangita Agarwal.
- Pawan Kumar Agarwal.
- Shikha Agarwal.
- Prateek Agarwal.
- Madhu Agarwal.
- Rasna Poddar.
- SMVD Poly Pack Ltd.
- Tirumala Resins Private Ltd.
SMVD Ploy Pack Limited IPO Review: From the financial data we can see that the company has posted net loss on FY 2014. But since then it has posted net loss with a remarkable increase of profitability on FY 2017. At the current earnings, the issue price of 55 yields a PE of around 15. Hence our Smvd Ploy Pack Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. You can apply if you want to take risk and are sitting on cash. The view should be long-term for the investors.
The post SMVD Ploy Pack Limited IPO Review (Date, Price, DRHP) appeared first on StockManiacs.
This post first appeared on StockManiacs.net | NSE And Commodity Intraday Tips, Charts, Trading Systems, please read the originial post: here