Dhruv Wellness Ltd is engaged in the business of distribution of general, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. The headquarter of the company is situated in Mumbai. The company serves retailers, wholesalers and other clients. In this post we will check the Dhruv Wellness Ltd IPO review and will check in case there is any profit opportunity in this public issue.
About Dhruv Wellness Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – 31st August, 2017
- IPO closes on – 4th September, 2017
- Face Value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs. 20 per equity share
- Minimum Lot Size – 6000 shares
- Equity Shares Offered – 27,84,000 equity shares
- Equity Shares prior to the offer – 77,55,850 equity shares
- Equity Shares after the offer – 1,05,39,850 equity shares
- Issue Constitutes – 26.41% (Post offer paid-up Equity Share Capital)
- Issue Size – Around Rs.5.56 cr. (Market cap Rs.21.07 crores)
- Issue Type – Fixed Price.
- Listing At – BSE SME Exchange
- DHRP – CLICK HERE.
Objectives of the Issue :
- Part financing of the working capital.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- On January 1, 2016, our Company acquired the business of Dhruv Agency which was in a market for about a decade & Changed the name of “Dhruv Wellness”.
- Product ranges from small sachets of shampoos and other toiletries to pharmaceutical products.
- Products mix consisting of approx 2500 Branded products.
- Distributes Branded product mainly Cavin care, Dettol, DABUR, BAUSH & LOMB, Godrej, Emmami, FOGG, Patanjali etc.
- Distributing to retailers, wholesellers, and other client who are engaged in trading of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products in area across Jogeshwari to Dahanu in Mumbai.
Products Distributed by the Company :
- Hair care – Chik Shampoo, Nyle Active Herbal shampoo, Meera Badamshampoo, Indica Hair colours.
- Ethinic care – Meera hair wash powder, Karthika herbal hair powder, Meera herbal hair oil.
- Skin care – Fairever, Spinz talc, Spinz Deodorans, Nyle cold cream, Nyle lotion.
- Home care – Tex, Topp Mopp.
- Hair Oil – Dabur amla hair oil, Bajaj Almond Drop.
- Eye care – Renu Solution – Lense Solution.
- Health Product – Baidyanath Chyawanprash, Dabur Hajmola, Dabur Honey, Odomos, Zandu Balm.
- Dental care – Lalmanjan.
- Fatial care – Vicco Turmeric, Ponds Face wash/Face powder.
- Perfume & Body Spray – FOGG, Spinz deodrants.
Ayurvedic Products in the company :
- Ortho-O-Cure Capsule.
- Adulsa Cough Syrup.
- Raktavardhani Syrup.
- Keshogrow Hair Oil.
- Slimodine Capsule.
Name of Top Shareholders :
- Mrs. Anita Prajapati
- Mr. Pravinkumar Prajapati
- Mr. Narayanbhai Prajapati
- Mrs. Chandrika Prajapati
- Mr. Nitin Prajapati
- Shulabh Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
- Jayesh Lifescience India Pvt Ltd
Promoters of the Company :
Mr. Pravinkumar Prajapati and Mrs. Anita Prajapati.
Dhruv Wellness Ltd IPO Review: Due to the overbought nature of Indian markets as well as the competitive business nature of the company, our Dhruv Wellness Ltd IPO review stays with a NEUTRAL view on this public issue. Dont be too aggressive to invest.
The post Dhruv Wellness Ltd IPO Review (Date, Price, Prospectus) appeared first on StockManiacs.
This post first appeared on StockManiacs.net | NSE And Commodity Intraday Tips, Charts, Trading Systems, please read the originial post: here