Unlike the stocks and commodities market forex is a completely decentralized market which means that there is no central location and there are no formal exchanges where transactions take place. Practically all forex trading is done “over-the-counter” electronically by telephone, internet or in person.
Investors profit by correctly forecasting future values of currencies. E.g. if you think that the U.S. dollar is going to increase in value against the Canadian dollar you can buy the USDCAD currency pair. If you are right and the value of the U.S. dollar increases you can sell the pair for a higher price.
Your profit is the difference between the purchase price and the sale price multiplied by the number of lots traded – trade size – or vice versa if you sell the pair short.
You can start by joining workshops in forex trading which gives you in depth knowledge about forex trading. Kishore M’s forex trading workshop is one that you can consider. It is very well recognized and has a very high rating. His courses are very easy to understand and gives you step by step guidance on how to approach forex trading.
Kishore M forex courses are very in depth providing complete guidance about how to approach forex trading,
- how to start forex trading i.e. basics of forex trading.
- entry and exit the trade. various proprietary trading strategies that are very helpful in making entry and exit the trade
- risk management
Some Of Kishore’s Forex Trading Course Highlights Are :
- Best After Course Support
- Weekly Coaching for 1 Year Absolutely Free
- Only Course That Offers Daily SMS/Email Alerts and Live Trading Session To Students
- And more..
Here’s Some Highlights Of What You Would Get To Learn From His Forex Trading Course :
( 3 Days Forex Trading Workshop )
- Forex Trading Brain Transplant – even if you have zero experience, you can start trading like an expert
- What are the major trading currencies in the market – picking the correct currencies can make you thousand of dollars
- Special characteristics of every major currencies – you will discover the trick to make decision what to trade every single day
- A detailed step by step tutorial setting you off on the right foot by introducing you to a forex broker that is honest and reliable
- How much you should invest in each trade
- What is the most important thing in trading that 90% of the traders ignore
- Finally revealed – the 10 traits that all traders must develop and attain in order to make over $100,000 in a single year
- Step by step plan in generating $2000 a week, which is more than $100,000 in your first year of trading
- Exact Buy/ Sell signals for different currencies each week
- The exact entry points and exact exit points of each of the trades
- Their 100% accuracy forex trading technique
The post What is Forex Trading? Forex Trading Training for Beginners appeared first on Kishore M Forex Trader.
This post first appeared on Kishore M Forex Trading Tips - Kishore M Forex Trader, please read the originial post: here