Zeusshield (ZSC) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. Zeusshield has a current supply of 5,642,500,000 ZSC with 1,245,022,016 ZSC in circulation. The last known price of Zeusshield is $0.000686 USD and is up 1.33% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 5 active market(s) with $18,945 USD traded over the last 24 hours.
Zeusshield use blockchain to apply the trust management into the insurance servcies, and thus building up a a new insurance ecosystem with the provision of precision marketing and intelligent insurance claims.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Zeusshield
1. MyCrypto Wallet
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a Mycrypto Wallet Mycrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you…
2. Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper Coli[email protected] Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on.
MyEtherWallet is an open source web wallet and its user interface is very easy to use. It is completely secure as it is an offline wallet and it stores no personal information or data of its user in its server. Users have full control of its private keys and hence it is very secure. MEW is a hot wallet so it is recommended not to store large amounts in this wallet. However, it can be used along with Ledger Nano S and in that case it comes completely secure and can store bigger amounts of funds. MyEtherWallet can also be used to store coins on Trezor and Ledger Nano through its web browser.
Tips for securely storing your Zeusshield
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Zeusshield Wallet Review : Blockchain To Apply The Trust Management appeared first on Coinworldstory.