Qbao (QBT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Qtum platform. Qbao has a current supply of 100,000,000 QBT with 65,351,403 QBT in circulation. The last known price of Qbao is $0.010866 USD and is up 1.34% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 7 active market(s) with $4,778 USD traded over the last 24 hours
Qbao Bitcoin, Ethereum, Quantum, EOS and Cosmos multiple public chains and Polkadot’s test Network Kusama. Based on the wallet, Qbao Network has developed a series of financial attributes, including digital asset management, digital asset trading, and digital currency payment, to facilitate users to better preserve and increase the value of digital assets. In the future, Qbao Network will support more public links including the Polkadot main network, and continue to improve more functions.
Qbao Network Wallet
Qbao Network aims to create an ecological platform based on blockchain technology, providing the world’s users with the entrance to the blockchain world, one-stop to meet the needs of people in all aspects of digital currency life. Qbao Network currently supports 7 languages and has more than 5 million registered users worldwide.
The six core functions of Qbao Network
Digital currency trading
Tips for securely storing your Qbao
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Qbao Wallet Review : Entrance to The Blockchain World appeared first on Coinworldstory.