Wirexapp give you the power to use your money, your way, on one borderless payment platform. Buy, store, exchange and spend your digital or Traditional Currencies, anytime, anywhere. 2019 Wirex Limited (CRN 09334596), whose registered office is 9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YF, UK. Wirex Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 902025) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2017 for the issuing of electronic fiat money and payment instruments.
Wirexapp Your Visa Debit & Prepaid Card will be issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900025) and is a member of Visa. Please note the Visa card is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Wirexapp ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated Account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.
Wirexapp Account Registration Method
- First, click “Sign Up” in the upper right corner from the Wirexapp top page
- Then set up your email address and password.
- After setting the mail address and password, click “Get code”
- Since an e-mail code is sent to the registered e-mail address.
- If you click “Get code”, there is a time limit of 60 seconds, so let’s input within 60 seconds.
- Finally, check the agreement of the terms of service and check “Sign Up” and register your account with Wirexapp .
Wirexapp Card Fees
Wirexapp Card’s fees are not particularly high. There are of course fees involved in using it, but these are not deterrent to using it in our opinion. The monthly fee is only USD 1.00. There is an issuance fee set to USD 17.00 which is slightly above the industry average (arguably USD 15.00).
ATM-usage results in a fixed fee of 3.50 on the withdrawn amount. This might be disadvantageous in countries where the normal ATM-machines only allow smaller amounts of withdrawals (USD 20 for instance). In such scenarios, in order to withdraw a larger amount you need to withdraw several times, thus triggering the fixed fee each time. This can be usually avoided however by just going to a local bank at the relevant place. Local banks normally permit higher withdrawals.
One card to rule them all
Wirexapp next-generation multicurrency travelcard. The Wirex Visa card automatically converts more than 18 digital currencies and traditional currencies at the point of sale, letting you seamlessly spend your crypto and multiple currencies in real life, anywhere Visa is accepted. Can your bank card do that.
Wirexapp Finally, crypto and traditional currency accounts that put the power in your hands.
- Take charge of your currencies on one simple platform
- Customise the app the way you want it by selecting from over 25 traditional and crypto currency accounts
- Fund your accounts by credit/debit card, bank transfer (in and out) or crypto
- Track payments and manage your account with live in-app messages
Wirexapp lets you transfer digital and traditional currencies around the globe. Effortlessly send and receive payments for free, anywhere in the world.
- Quickly and easily send over 20 traditional – and more than 8 digital – currencies around the world
- Transfer funds in and out of your account with SWIFT/SEPA
- Enjoy unrestricted access to the world of borderless payments
Wirexapp Your truly global account. Exchange digital and traditional currencies in-app or online, instantly – and because we`re the only company that offers OTC rates, you always get the best deal.
- Instant exchanges at live rates: crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat
- Unrestricted access to live OTC rates for crypto exchanges
- Unrestricted access to live interbank rates for traditional currencies
- 5-8% savings versus high street banks
Wirexapp is PCI DSS Level 1-certified, giving your funds the highest level of protection possible.
Multi-signature, cold-storage cryptocurrency accounts protect your currency like a digital Fort Knox
Wirexapp 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) and sophisticated Device Authorisation ensures that only you can access your account.
The post Wirexapp Cryptocurrency Exchange Review : Your Next-Generation Multicurrency Travelcard. appeared first on Coinworldstory.