Smartlands (SLT) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Stellar platform. Smartlands has a current supply of7,186,785 SLT with 5,100,896 SLT in circulation. The last known price of Smartlands is $3.49 USD and is up 0.05% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 2 active market(s) with $117,393 USD traded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://smartlands.io/.
Be involved in a fast-growing crypto market. You will be able to create wealth by investing in well-managed Security token offerings.
Companies will be able to tokenize their business by issuing security tokens on our platform and attract funds to fuel your growth.
You will be able to trade security tokens quickly and safely on the low-cost built-in decentralized exchange powered by the Stellar network.
How it works
- Property owner enters into an agreement with the custodian
- Custodian issues tokens and transfers them to Smartlands for the token sale.
- Investor onboarded by Smartlands, including KYC/AML procedures
- Investors buy tokens from Smartlands platform (with fiat or cryptocurrencies)
- Property owner provides collateral in exchange for fiat provided by Custodian
4 Easy Steps To Issue Security Tokens On The Blockchain
Audit and Due Diligence
Smartlands Platform will manage auditing, legal due diligence and other preparatory procedures of a token issuing company.
The token issuer and escrow company will enter a collateral agreement to secure tokens with assets.
Token issuer will attract investments for strategic development by offering security tokens and selling them to investors using the Platform.
A trading company will periodically distribute part of the profits/revenues to token holders (and undergo audits) according to the rules stated in ST documents.
Best 1 Wallet For Storing Smartlands
1. Hardware Wallets
They represent the so-called cold wallets, meaning they operate offline – unless a payment needs to be made. Hardware wallets store your private keys on a storage medium, and usually connect to a computer via USB to make a payment transaction, after entering a pin. Easy to use with a high level of security. The best MOAC hardware wallets are Trezor One, Ledger Nano S.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
Tips for securely storing your Reddcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Smartlands Wallet Review : Smartlands Platform aims to be a worldwide security appeared first on Coinworldstory.