About Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision (GVT) is the platform for the private trust management market, built on Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts. Genesis Vision intends to create a service via which managers, brokers, traders, exchanges, and other financial instruments can access a diverse range of assets via one interface.
Investors don’t directly trade on the market themselves, they choose an investment program that suits their risk tolerance and profit requirement. Instead, managers carry out the trading, while investors receive profit according to managers performance.
- Genesis Vision represents a decentralized ledger of multiple asset managers, ranked by performance.
- Genesis Vision brings long-awaited transparency to the asset management industry, making all of the trading results honest and traceable.
- The trust aspect of the asset management platform is secured on the level of the programming code with the help of Blockchain technology.
- Managers can trade any assets using any financial instruments, helping investors to truly diversify their portfolio.
- A plethora of tools and ratios result in a conducive environment for well thought out investment decisions.
Managers are skilled, competent traders of all kinds. Genesis Vision provides an opportunity for asset managers to monetize their skillset on a whole different level, receiving income both from extra funds under management, as well as in managerial fees.
- There is no need for additional marketing, other than consistent trading results. In a fair and open market, profits do the talking.
- From the manager standpoint, the trading process does not change, the integration process is both quick and easy, even seamless.
- All of the profit distribution is handled by smart contracts so that the managers can focus on what’s important — trading performance.
- Increased investor confidence caused by the guaranteed transparency results in an increased average investor’s check.
- Managers can trade any market or asset of their choice, including ETFs, forex, oil, crypto and many more.
Best 3 Wallet For Storing Genesis Vision
1. MyCrypto Wallet
MyCrypto Wallet How To Set Up a MyCrypto Wallet MyCrypto supports tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain. This includes ETH and all ERC20 tokens. MyCrypto is a website that allows you.
2. Ethereum Cold Storage Wallet
Important MyEtherWallet News! Co-Founder of MyEtherWallet Breaks from Project, Forks Software to Create My Crypto Author: Colin Harper [email protected] Taylor Monahan, the co-founder of MyEtherWallet (MEW), has left her baby to begin work on…
Cold Storage Wallet
3. MyEtherWallet Account
How to Setup a MyEtherWallet Account How To Create MyEtherWallet How to Log into / Unlock MyEtherWallet How to log into MyEtherWallet with Keystore/JSON File How to log into.
Tips for securely storing your Mainframe
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Genesis Vision (GVT) Wallet Review : Platform For The Private Trust Management appeared first on Coinworldstory.