Liquid, formerly Quoine, is building a universal liquidity solution for cryptoasset trading and a suite of services, Worldbook and Prime Brokerage, using the Qash (QASH) token. The QASH token will power all services that Liquid provides. The exchange is regulated by the Japan FSA and aligned with the requirements of most regulated markets around the world.
QASH is another high profile example of a cryptocurrency that is powering a global exchange. This token that was released to the public in an ICO last year is starting to gain traction. This is because the QASH token is trying to solve a problem that most crypto investors have run up against: lack of liquidity.
In this QASH review, they will delve into the underlying technology, use case, roadmap and future prospects. They will also take a look at the most important barriers that have to be overcome if the token is to reach new highs.
What Does QASH Do
QASH was created as a utility token for all the exchanges under the Quoine umbrella. It will provide users with a discounted payment method for any services in the network of exchanges. Even though the discount is currently set to just 5%, it is expected that the sheer volume of transactions will increase the value of QASH. As the adoption of the exchanges grows, so too will the value of QASH.
Quoine is viewing QASH as a future preferred payment method for a wide range of financial services. Increasing adoption of the Quoine network services by fintech companies, financial institutions and other partners will give QASH greater utility.
Qryptos is unique in the cryptocurrency world as the only exchange using Deloitte as an external auditor. There was an interview conducted with Quoine CTO Andrew Pemmelar some months ago, and while he didn’t mention specific names he did say partnerships had been formed with South Korea’s largest exchange (Bithumb), and 4 of the top 5 U.S. exchanges.
They can guess that this would mean Bittrex, Gemini, Kraken, Bitstamp, and maybe even Coinbase Pro. More recently partnerships have been announced with Bitfinex, Binance, CEX.io and many others.
Liquid puts the power in your hands
Grow and manage your portfolio from a single dashboard. Discover new tokens, take part in quality ICOs, study the market or trade on margin. Liquid is your platform.
The World Book brings a whole new level of accessibility by allowing you to trade in the quote currency of your choice, with tight spreads and enhanced liquidity.
Unlock the power of Liquid
QASH is the native token of the Liquid platform. QASH gives traders who hold and use it a range of benefits. Get discounts on trading fees, receive airdrops or put your QASH to work and earn daily interest with Lending app.
Trade with fiat and crypto
Liquid supports multiple fiat currencies, along with Bitcoin, Ethereum and dozens of digital assets, including established favorites and new discoveries. Liquid empowers you with trading options and access to portfolio-enhancing opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
Designed for the beginner, built for the expert
Liquid is packed with powerful product features and sophisticated trading tools like real-time currency conversion, but the platform has also been designed to be user-friendly and accessible for crypto newcomers.
A diversified financial platform
Teh eyes are set beyond the world of cryptocurrency. They are on way to attain a full banking license by the end of 2019. With more than USD50 billion in transactions over the past 12 months (as of July 2018) on exchanges, they believe Liquid will be the bridge to the future world of finance.
Join the world’s friendliest crypto community
Stay on top of your game by e-mingling with some of the most experienced crypto traders and investors. Discover fresh perspectives and gain insights on the latest cryptocurrency trends through our 17,000 strong Quoine community on Telegram.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing QASH
1.Ledger Nano S
This is one of the best wallets you can get for your cryptos, including PIVX. And the same thing I have emphasized many times before on because it’s a hardware Wallet, it’s equipped with enough security features to adequately secure your cryptos. The Ledger Nano S recently implemented support for PIVX, but it doesn’t support PIVX staking yet.
Buy The Ledger Nano S Now
You can download and install these on your computer. They will only work and be accessible on this single computer. They are among the most secure wallets, unless your computer gets hacked or attacked by a virus. The best desktop MOAC wallets are Ledger Nano S, MetaMask, Blockchain wallet.
Tips for securely storing your Reddcoin
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post QASH Wallet Review : Discover new crypto opportunities appeared first on Coinworldstory.