Crypto.com Chain (CRO) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the the Ethereum platform. Crypto.com Chain has a current supply of 100,000,000,000 CRO with 2,938,356,164 CRO in circulation. The last known price of Crypto.com Chain is$0.012589 USD and is down 0.60% over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 4 active market(s) with $475,955 USDtraded over the last 24 hours. More information can be found at https://www.crypto.com/en/chain.
Crypto.com MCO Platform
Crypto.com is building the services on the MCO platform to solve the accessibility and usability challenges faced by the broader blockchain industry. One of the most anticipated of these products is the MCO Visa Card.
The MCO Visa Card is the return of Crypto.com’s plan to link a Visa card with cryptocurrency accounts, allowing users to easily spend their cryptocurrency on everyday purchases, wherever Visa is accepted.
The MCO Private feature hasn’t been launched yet, but it is a service that will be tailored to the needs of the MCO Visa Obsidian Black and Icy White cardholders. The specialized services and accesses are meant to meet the needs of high net-worth cryptocurrency holders.
There is an MCO concierge service available to MCOPrivate clients, as well as invitations and access to exclusive blockchain industry events. Customers will also receive advice on digital asset custody services, competitive investment opportunities, assistance with over-the-counter transactions, and dedicated customer support.
MCO Wallet App
The MCO Wallet has been well received, with a 3.9 rating on the Apple App Store and a 3.7 rating on the Google Play store. One of the great features is the ability to but Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance Coin and MCO tokens right from the wallet, using a linked credit or debit card and soon via bank transfer.
MCO Crypto Invest
Early in October Crypto.com launched a new service for eligible customers called Crypto Invest. It’s a cryptocurrency portfolio and trading tool that simplifies investing and trading in cryptocurrencies. Users can create their own customized portfolios and trade automatically based on market signals.
How does Crypto Invest Work?
It’s pretty well known that the prices of all of the altcoins in the market are highly correlated to Bitcoin, and this has made diversification strategies difficult to conceive and ineffective in practice. Something more is needed to reduce market risk in cryptocurrencies.
Crypto Invest tries to fix this by using advanced quant trading strategies that have been designed to perform well in any market. And there is no fee for using Crypto Invest unless profits are made. That means no entry fee, exit fee, rebalancing or fee for assets under management. Crypto.com takes just 9% of profits for those with MCO tokens staked, or 18% of profits otherwise.
Tips for securely storing your Crypto.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The post Crypto.com Chain Wallet Review : Cryptocurrency Token And Operates appeared first on Coinworldstory.