Max Keiser, known as the host of the Keiser Report, he was one of the early adopters of Crypto, starting as early as 2011. Since that time he has been a strong advocate for cryptocurrencies and was one of the first shows to talk about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and DAO to name a few.
Gold vs. Crypto
Gold has long been seen as a safe and stable store of value. However, with the recent surge in Bitcoin value as well as other cryptocurrencies and growing mainstream investment, the gap between gold and crypto is lessening. Gold has a market cap of around $7.07 trillion USD but crypto has been steadily rising and has now surpassed $160 billion USD.
Moving on from fiat currency
- Just like how the printing press took power away from the church, Keiser believes cryptocurrency will take power from the nation state
- Becoming a threat to the establishment – have a form of currency outside the control of the nation state
- People will have their own sovereignty
Great American Pilgrimage
A brand new show with a crypto focus, Max and Stephen Baldwin will travel America and interact with people from underrespresented communities on what it means to be “American”. They raised $500,000 in less than 24 hours with help from DASH DAO. The show will also push the message of crypto to mainstream America.
Future of Cryptocurrency
- Room for multiple coins – possibly 20-25 currencies
- Facilitates a move away from the fiat currency market
- Bitcoin should hit $10,000 and eventually maybe even $100,000
The post Max Keiser and the Biggest Blockchain Proposal Ever appeared first on BoxMining.