The post Uoa Development – World Class Benchmarking appeared first on Become a Better Investor.
Company: UOA Development Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: UOAD MK
Market cap: US$879m
Background: UOA Development Berhad is an investment holding company and a 70%-owned subsidiary of United Overseas Australia Limited (UOS AU & UOA SP). UOAD engages in property development, construction and others and its portfolio includes residential and commercial properties primarily in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
World Class Benchmarking of UOA Development
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 340 medium Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.
Read more articles like this on Become a Better Investor.