What are emerging opportunities?
Smaller companies which are in a relatively early stage of growth phase, typically offer higher long-term growth potential compared to their established larger counterparts. The most often overlooked, under researched and under owned companies in the stock market lie within this space. Some of these emerging companies comprise of stocks with sound fundamentals and therefore create considerable potential for long-term wealth creation.
Why consider investing in emerging opportunities now?• The small cap rally is likely to be predominantly driven by earnings/economic growth
• Historically, small caps tend to post higher profit growth rate, whenever there is an economic recovery in the domestic market.
• Indian economy is showing early signs of recovery, backed by policy reforms and various other initiatives
• Political Stability – A favorable scenario for medium to long-term economic growth.
• Within the small cap universe, there are a large number of stocks available at reasonable valuation levels while some reflect higher valuations.
• Opportunity for bottom-up stock picking as there are a lot of smaller companies which are profitable and exhibiting growth potential as illustrated below.
SIPs are Best Investments when Stock Market is high volatile. Invest in Best Mutual Fund SIPs and get good returns over a period of time. Know Top SIP Funds to Invest Save Tax Get Rich
For further information on Top SIP Mutual Funds contact Save Tax Get Rich on 94 8300 8300
You can write to us at
Invest [at] SaveTaxGetRich [dot] Com