Date : 01-Oct-2020
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Dell Technologies,helps organisations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play.
- Dell Technologies announces several infrastructure portfolio innovations for VMware environments, designed to help customers better protect, manage and support traditional and modern applications across edge locations, core data centers and hybrid clouds.
- One of the updates is Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager advancements include industry-first protection for VMware Cloud Foundation infrastructure layers and Kubernetes environments.
PowerProtect Data Manager Support for Tanzu - To help support and protect a customer’s critical modern applications, Dell Emc Powerprotect Data Manager now supports the VMware Tanzu portfolio, including Tanzu Kubernetes clusters, Kubernetes clusters in vSphere, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) and Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated (TKGI) on-premises and in public clouds.
|Keep the data healthy|
Photo by Alexander Sinn on Unsplash
- Jeff Boudreau, president and general manager, Infrastructure Solutions Group at Dell Technologies,said,the key challenge is to support an environment which is multi-cloud landscape capable whilst at the same time is secured.
- These are made possible with the tightly integrated solutions including Dell Technologies Cloud, Dell EMC VxRail, Dell EMC PowerProtect, Dell EMC PowerEdge
- Grainger Wallis, Senior Vice President, APJ Sales, Storage, Platforms & Solutions, Dell Technologies, Asia Pacific & Japan,said,powerful IT infrastructure is the key to unlock the value of data, drive personalised customer experiences, develop smarter products and ultimately, gain a competitive business advantage.
|Grainger Wallis, Dell|
- Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager provides software defined data protection, automated discovery, deduplication, operational agility, self-service and IT governance for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- It is evolved from Dell EMC trusted protection storage architecture.
Increase business resiliency with PowerProtect Cyber Recovery capabilities to rapidly recover from cyber incidents.
- With PowerProtect,a mission-critical application is fail-safe from ransomware attack because a data cannot be modified without consent from pre-defined policy.
- Think of it as an anti-ransomware tool that resides natively in hard disk - it act as the gatekeeper of the data of the hard disk.