Silver Bull Resources, Inc. , a Mineral exploration company with assets in Kazakhstan and Mexico, is pleased to announce the completion of a C$2,517,500 private placement (the “Private Placement”) into its newly incorporated British Columbia subsidiary, Arras Minerals Corp. (“Arras Minerals”).
Pursuant to the Private Placement, investors purchased 5.035 million shares of Arras Minerals at a price of C$0.50 each for gross proceeds of C$2,517,500, with management and directors (and their affiliates) taking approximately C$200,000 of the offering. No placement agent or finder’s fees were paid in connection with the Private Placement.
Silver Bull’s assets in Kazakhstan, including the Beskauga Option Agreement and the Ekidos and Stepnoe mineral licences, have been transferred to Arras Minerals. In return, Silver Bull has received 36 million shares of Arras Minerals and owns approximately 88% of the company, with the remaining 12% owned by the individuals who participated in the Private Placement.
The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used to fund exploration activities, technical studies and permitting on the Company’s projects in Kazakhstan and for general and working capital purposes in managing the Kazakhstan projects.
Beskauga Deposit, Kazakhstan: The Beskauga deposit is an open pittable gold-copper-silver deposit with a NI 43-101 compliant “Indicated Mineral Resource” of 207 million tonnes grading 0.35 g/t gold, 0.23% copper and 1.09 g/t silver for 2.33 million contained ounces of gold, 476.1 thousand contained tonnes of copper and 7.25 million contained ounces of silver and an “Inferred Mineral Resource” of 147 million tonnes grading 0.33 g/t gold, 0.15% copper and 1.02 g/t silver for 1.56 million contained ounces of gold, 220.5 thousand contained tonnes of copper and 4.82 million contained ounces of silver.
The constraining pit was optimised and calculated using a net smelter return (“NSR”) cut-off based on prices of: $1,500/oz for gold, $2.80/lb for copper, $17.25/oz for silver, and with an average recovery of 81.7% for copper and 51.8% for both gold and silver. Mineralization remains open in all directions as well as at depth.
Table 1. Pit-constrained Mineral Resource estimate for the Beskauga copper-gold project
|CATEGORY||TONNAGE (MT)||CU %||AU G/T||AG G/T||AU (MOZ)||CU (KT)||AG (MOZ)|
- An NSR $/t cut-off of $5.70/t was used, and the NSR formula is: NSR $/t = (38.137+11.612 x Cu%) x Cu% + (19.18 + 12.322 x Au g/t) x Au g/t + (0.07 + 0.0517 x Ag g/t) x Ag g/t
- The NSR formula incorporates variable recovery formulae. Average copper recovery was 81.7% copper and 51.8% for both gold and silver.
- Metal prices considered were $2.80/lb copper, $1,500/oz gold and $17.25/oz silver.
- The Resource is stated within a pit shell that considers a 1.25 factor above the metal prices.
- Mineral Resources are estimated and reported in accordance with the CIM Definition Standards for Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves adopted 10 May 2014.
- The Mineral Resource is not believed to be materially affected by any known environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, socio-economic, marketing, political or other relevant factors
- These Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves as they do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- The quantity and grade of reported Inferred Resources in this mineral resource estimate (MRE) are uncertain in nature and there has been insufficient exploration to define these Inferred Resources as Indicated or Measured; however, it is reasonably expected that the majority of Inferred Mineral Resources could be upgraded to Indicated Mineral Resources with continued exploration.
For additional details, please refer to the Beskauga Copper-Gold Project NI 43-101 Technical Report prepared by CSA Global Mining Industry Consultants dated February 8, 2021, which is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
The technical information of this news release has been reviewed and approved by Tim Barry, a Chartered Professional Geologist (CPAusIMM), and a qualified person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Tim Barry, CPAusIMM
Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
+1 604 687 5800
+1 604 687 5800 [email protected]
, Wire, Disclosure Newswire, United States, English