According to a new Market research study titled ‘Breast Reconstruction Market to 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Type and Placement, the global breast reconstruction market was valued at US$ 526.5 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 684.5 Mn by 2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global breast reconstruction market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
View further details about this report at –
The global breast reconstruction market is a matured market in the developing countries as well as developing nations worldwide. The breast reconstruction can either be done by using tissues from the belly, buttocks, back or other parts of the body which is termed as autologous breast reconstruction or with the help of saline or silicone gel implants. According to the breastcancercare.org.uk, one new case of breast cancer in the U.K. is diagnosed every 10 minutes. Thus, increasing prevalence of breast cancer is expected to increase the demand for breast reconstruction procedures thereby propelling the market growth.
Leading Breast Reconstruction Market Players:
- Allergan Plc
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Sientra Inc.
- GC Aesthetics PLC
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Hansbiomed Co. Ltd.
- Ideal Implant Incorporated
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Establishment Labs S.A.
- Groupe Sebbin SAS
Access this report View detailed report at –
The Breast Reconstruction market report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The Breast Reconstruction market report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
Also, key Breast Reconstruction Market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Breast Reconstruction Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Breast Reconstruction Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The market for breast reconstruction is well established in the North American region, owing to the awareness regarding medical practices and technological developments in the process of breast reconstruction. Various market players have improved their products for the breast reconstruction procedures. Therefore, they are developing more number of advanced and new products for the reconstruction procedures. For instance, Allergan Plc received the FDA approval for marketing the NATRELLE INSPIRA SoftTouch breast reconstruction, which offers women undergoing breast reconstructi
Call: +1-646-491-9876 Email: [email protected]/ Website: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/
, Research Newswire, English