Albany, New York, September 19, 2019:
Request A Sample of Global Cristobalite Market:
Key Drivers of the Cristobalite Market
- Engineered stones can be combined with cristobalite. This provides enhanced visual and functional results. It also improves appearance in line with design trends, including greater transparency, whiteness, and brightness.
- According to the latest annual report published by Sibelco in 2018, “the demand for cristobalite surpassed supply, because of the high demand from the engineered stone market. This situation also helped manufacturers open a new kiln in Belgium.”
- Cristobalite is one of the fillers with the highest brightness. This contributes to the visibility of road-marking paints. Coarse grades of cristobalite provide roughness to the substrate, making it less slippery in general and wet conditions. This helps provide better visibility in wet conditions. Being resistant to UV radiation, cristobalite reduces the degradation of coatings.
To Understand How Our Report Can Bring Difference to Your Cristobalite Market & Business Strategy, Ask for a Brochure @
Milled Flour Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Cristobalite milled flour is manufactured by the conversion of quartz in a rotary kiln at high temperature. It is used as a reinforcing filler. Cristobalite milled flour offers a barrier against abrasive actions and chemical attacks.
- Milled flour is often used in the self-cleaning of exterior wall coatings and marine paints, owing to its resistance against chemical attacks.
- The milled flour segment is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in the demand for milled flour in chemical applications.
Risk of Substitution Coupled with Potential Health Hazards to Hamper Market Growth
- Cristobalite can be replaced by quartz and other polymorphs such as barium sulfate, calcium carbonate, diatomaceous earth, dolomite, feldspar, glass powder, kaolin, mica, microspheres, silica, and talc. Quartz and other polymorphs possess similar chemical composition, and also physical and chemical properties as cristobalite. This can adversely affect the demand for cristobalite. Furthermore, quartz and other polymorphs are less expensive than cristobalite.
- Cristobalite can have serious health hazards when it comes in contact with a human for a prolonged time period. In 1996, the International Agency for Research on Cancer concluded that, cristobalite dust was carcinogenic to humans, and could cause cancer. The implementation of stringent government regulations on the production of cristobalite is restraining market growth.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom [email protected] https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=50745
Building Blocks of the Cristobalite Market
- Investments in New Kilns
Since the natural sources of cristobalite fail to meet the ever-increasing demand for industrial use, manufacturers are targeting synthesizing the mineral by the conversion of quartz in a rotary kiln at very high temperature with the assistance of a catalyst. These factors played an important role in Sibelco’s decision to open a new kiln in Belgium, with the aim to bridge the supply-demand gap. The new kiln would be using the latest technology to manufacture cristobalite, and increase its production capacity by approximately 70,000 tons per year. Such strategic initiatives are likely to influence new entrants in the Market.
- Focus on Independent Innovations
Sensing the high unmet needs of consumers in the Cristobalite Market, key players are significantly spending on their own innovations by forming high-quality management and research teams, and promoting innovations through continuous technology advancements. In addition, manufacturers are building efficient procurement strategies to maintain the constant supply of raw materials such as quartz, and enhance the efficiency of product operations.
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=50745<ype=S
The Competitive Landscape
The global cristobalite market has a very high level of consolidation, with the top three players – SCR-Sibelco NV, Quarzwerke GmbH, and Hoben International Limited – collectively accounting for over 75% of the revenue share. SCR-Sibelco holds a majority share of the cristobalite market, and has the largest production facility in the world. Capacity expansion remains a key focus area of leading cristobalite market players, while small companies struggle to provide large quantities of products to the customers.
The review is based on TMR’s report titled, “Cristobalite Market (Form: Sand and Milled Flour; and Application: Construction Activities [Cement Manufacturing, Flooring, Roofing, Road Building, and Others], Glass & Ceramics, Paints & Coatings, Foundry Casting, Sports & Leisure Goods, Metallurgy, Industrial Chemicals, Oil Field Chemicals, and Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027”.
Global Cristobalite Market: Research Scope
Global Cristobalite Market by Form
- Milled Flour
Global Cristobalite Market by Application
- Construction Activities
- Cement Manufacturing
- Road Building
- Others (including Sanding of Roads and Resin Injection Systems)
- Glass & Ceramics
- Paints & Coatings
- Foundry Casting
- Sports & Leisure Goods
- Metallurgical Application
- Industrial Chemicals
- Oil Field Chemicals
- Others (including Filtration and Agriculture)
Global Cristobalite Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Transparency Market Research, 90 Sate Street, Suite 700, Albany, NY 12207 Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453 Email:
[email protected] Website:
, Research Newswire, English