Mobile Payment Technologies Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Mode of Transaction (Wireless End Use Protocol (WAP), Near-Field Communication (NFC), and Short Message Service (SMS)), Payment Mode (Proximity Payment and Remote Payment); End Use(Hospitality & Tourism Sector, BFSI, Media and Entertainment, Retail Sector, Health care, Education, IT & Telecommunication)
Worldwide Mobile Payment Technologies Market Analysis to 2027 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Mobile Payment Technologies industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Mobile Payment Technologies Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Mobile Payment Technologies Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the Market status of the Mobile Payment Technologies players and offers key trends and opportunities in the Market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Mobile Payment Technologies Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa).
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003055
The List of Companies
1. Microsoft Corporation
2. Boku, Inc.
3. PayPal, Inc.
4. Alphabet Inc.
5. Apple, Inc.
6. AT&T, Inc.
7. MasterCard International, Inc.
8. Visa, Inc.
9. Ant Financial Services Group
10. American Express, Co.
Mobile payment technologies used for the payment of goods or services via mobiles/smartphones. There are various modes of transaction such as Wireless End Use Protocol (WAP), Near-Field Communication (NFC), and Short Message Service (SMS). These modes of transaction use different payment modes namely: proximity payment and remote payment. Some of the major drivers of the mobile payment technologies market are the rising adoption of advanced technologies such as wearable devices, near field communication (NFC), and mobile point-of-sale (m-POS).
The cash-based transactions are inhibiting the growth of the market the factors which may hamper the mobile payment technologies market. However, the mounting demand of advance payment solution offerings by technology providers and boosting demand for smart appliances such as smartphones are creating opportunities which will increase the demand for mobile payment technologies market in the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Mobile Payment Technologies Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Mobile Payment Technologies Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Buy this Complete Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003055
Contact: Sameer Joshi Phone: +1-646-491-9876 Email: [email protected]
, Research Newswire, English