Augmented Reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) is the new way patients are diagnosed and treated. Remote surgery, hands on training, virtual medical learning, etc. are common applications of these two technologies in healthcare sector. Augmented reality (AR) adds digital elements to a live view often by using the camera on a smartphone whereas, Virtual reality (VR) indicates a complete involvement experience that shuts out the physical world.
The “Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis to 2025” is a specialized and in-depth study of the medical device industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, end user and geography.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ http://bit.ly/2HV4eXr
The report enables you to-
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare under development
– Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date.
The market of augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market is anticipated to grow with a significant rate in the coming years, owing to factors such as, rapid development and rising investment in the healthcare AR and VR, increasing requirement to cut the healthcare costs, increasing dispersion of connected devices. Increasing demand and usage of AR and VR in the developing industry in Asia Pacific and Europe are expected to offer growth opportunities for the players operating in the market.
Leading Key Players:
2 General Electric Company
3 EON Reality Inc.
5 Hologic, Inc.
6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7 Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
8 CAE HEALTHCARE
9 Intuitive Surgical
10 TheraSim Inc.
The global augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market is segmented on the basis of device type, application, end user and geography. The device type segment includes, AR healthcare devices, VR healthcare devices. Based on application, the market is segmented as, patient care management, fitness management, surgery, medical training and education, others. Based on end user, the market is segmented as, research organizations, research and diagnostics laboratories, hospitals, clinics and surgical centers, government institutions, others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market based on device type, application, end user and geography. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America.
The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 13 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
North America is expected to contribute to the largest share in the augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market in the coming years, owing to factors such as, rise in the number of investors with increased private investments and funding, in United States and Canada. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period primarily due to the adoption in virtual training of surgeons for difficult surgeries, growing significance of medical visualization in Asian countries such as, India, China and Japan.
The report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
The report also includes the profiles of key augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare market manufacturing companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Buy this Report @ http://bit.ly/2UfZZMK
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Call: +1-646-491-9876 Email: [email protected]
Research Newswire, English