AnalystView Market Insights recently introduced Global Cell Line Development Market study to its report store. The global cell line development market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.8% to reach USD 6.43 billion by 2025.
This study focuses on the market status, growth projection, key players’ revenue share, drivers, restraints and opportunities with respect to the global cell line development market. This published report studies global market in terms of product, source, types, and applications. Also, geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa and Latin America are studied in detail.
Increasing research and development initiatives in oncology area coupled with growing incidence of cancer globally is likely to boost demand for cell lines, leading to market growth. As per the World Health Organizations (WHO), Cancer is considered to be the second leading cause of death worldwide, and was responsible for more than 8.8 million deaths in 2015. Nearly 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer reported across the globe during the same year. Additionally, rising demand for MAbs-based therapies are considered to be the foremost factors that are anticipated to augment the segment growth.
On other side, cell culture or development methods require significant capital investment. For example, manufacturing of mammalian cell under fully validated plant demands 2-4 million USD per year in costs of materials especially for media, 15-20 million USD per year in manufacturing costs and 40-60 million USD to construct a facility. Further, companies has to spend huge cost for getting FDA approval, including production of a bioactive product, proof of consistent performance, and lack of contamination by viruses and DNA. Such high investment would in turn hamper the market growth to some extent.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
Market is categorized in terms of products such as Reagents and Media, Equipment, and Accessories and Consumables. Reagents and medial accounted for the largest segment among other, captured USD 1,200 million revenue during the year 2016. In terms of equipment, the market is seen as Incubators, Centrifuges, Bioreactors, Storage equipment, and Microscopes. Incubators and bioreactors are collectively accounted for 48.79% share of the global market in 2016 and are expected to dominate the market in future. Incubators are anticipated to grow with significant growth rate due to rising usage of it in small scale production facilities and in laboratories. It is considered to be the amongst fundamental equipment for the cell line development.
Mammalian and non-mammalian are two sources for the cell line development. Among which, mammalian sources are most widely used and considered to be the largest market all the years. In terms of types, the cell line development market is divided as Recombinant cell lines, Hybridomas, Continuous cell lines and others. Bioproduction, Drug discovery, Toxicity testing, and others are application area for cell line development. Drug discovery segment is considered to be the least revenue generating application segment owing to the low cost coupled with low preference of it in cell line development.
Regionally, North America dominated the market, captured over 35% share of the global market. Rising research and development activities coupled with increasing number of biotechnology industries in the region helped it to grow consistently. Asia Pacific region is likely to grow with the highest CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period owing to the favorable government initiatives.
Companies such as American Type Culture Collection, Lonza Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Corning, Inc. and others are operating in this market. These players are engaged in strategic merger and acquisitions and research and development activities to expand their presence in market.
Click here to obtain more highlight on “Cell Line Development Market, By Products (Reagents and Media, Equipment, and Accessories and Consumables), By Sources (Mammalian and Non-Mammalian), By Types, By Application, and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And Rest Of The World) – Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” study @
The global cell line development market is segmented on the basis of:
Market, by Products
- Reagents and Media
- Accessories and Consumables
Market, by Equipment
- Storage equipment
Market, by Source
- Non mammalian
Market, by Types
- Recombinant cell lines
- Continuous cell lines
- Primary cell lines
Market, by Application
- Drug discovery
- Toxicity testing
Market, by Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, and France)
- Asia Pacific (India and China)
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
- Well-designed strategic framework design for these key players will help to understand the market movement including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
- Thorough SWOT i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat for individual company profiling is analyzed in order to present a detailed market opportunity assessment.
Key benefits of the report:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
- Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
- Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
- Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market and Machine Learning Technique
- Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To enquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Contact Us Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager) Corporate Sales, USA AnalystView Market Insights Email: [email protected] Tel: +91-757-498-5725 (Asia-Pacific Business Centre) Web: www.analystviewmarketinsights.com
, Research Newswire, English