WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Global Dental Software Market”
The global dental software market was valued at $1.6 billion in 2015, and expected to reach at $4.1 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Major factors driving market growth include technological advancements in dental equipment, and rising adoption of digital dental radiography systems. However, low awareness about dental software especially in developing nations, and high cost of treatment are hindering the growth of global dental software market.
The market has been categorized on the basis of types, applications, modes of deployment, end-users, and regions. Globally, North America held the largest market share of 48.6% within the dental software market in 2015. The scope of global dental software market study includes the market value, market size and a detailed analysis of vendor products and strategies.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/880687-global-dental-software-market-estimation-forecast-2013-2027
The leading players of the global Dental Software market are ABELDent Inc. (U.S.), Dentimax LLC. (U.S.), CareStream Health Inc. (U.S.), Ace Dental Software (U.S.), Datacon Dental System (U.S.), Dexis LLC (U.S.), Gendex Dental System (U.S.), Henry Schein Inc. (U.S.), Imageworks Corporation (U.S.), Open Dental Software Inc. (U.S.), Planmeca OY (U.S.), and Sirona Dental System Inc. (U.S.).
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, applications, modes of deployment, and end-users
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Dental Software companies
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Potential Investors
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- On the basis of types, practice management software held the largest share of around 80% within global dental software market in 2015
• U.S. held 88.8% share of the North America dental software market in 2015. It is estimated to grow from $716.8 million in 2015 to reach $1,697.3 million by 2027
• Clinical application segment, valued at $1.5 billion, dominated the market with a share of 91.9% in 2015
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
• Western Europe
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Republic of Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at: [email protected]
Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Contact US Email US at: [email protected] Reach US at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
, Press Release, United States, English