The Global Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace & Defense Market for Life Sciences Market is valued at USD 608.25 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 942.34 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 9.15 % during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022. Non-destructive testing assesses the safety and reliability of a system by identifying flaws and defects without disrupting operations or delaying processes. NDT techniques are developed in order to counter the limitations of the destructive testing for larger and more expensive systems. They are particularly suitable for monitoring and testing the high value, critical components used in aerospace industry.
Download PDF Sample of Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/224192
The major drivers for growth in the NDT market include: increasing investments in the aerospace & defense sector, increasing complexity of machines and structures that need continual evaluation for maintaining structural integrity, and government’s safety regulations mandating the use of NDT techniques for clearances. Several opportunities such as large-scale aerospace projects in the APAC and European regions and the increasing need for advanced and automated NDT solutions are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the future. Conversely, the shortage of a skilled workforce required to perform nondestructive testing, cost conscious APAC users, increasing equipment cost and the lack of end-user awareness might hinder the growth of the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-non-destructive-testing-in-aerospace-and-defense-market-forecasts-and-trends-2017-2022
The geographical regions covered in this study are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. North America held the highest share of the market with more than XX% in 2015, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In terms of growth rate, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period (2015-2020), and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of more than XX%, followed by the Europe and Latin America.
Place Purchase Order for this [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/224192
Some of the key players in the global NDT in aerospace & defense market are:
- Bosello High Technology
- Flir Systems Inc
- Fujifilm Corporation
- GE Measurement & Control
- Gould-Bass Co
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Magnaflux, NDT Systems Inc
- Mistras Group Inc
- NDTS India Pvt Ltd
- Nikon Metrology
- Olympus Corporation
- Sonotron NDT
- Team Industrial Services
- Yxlon International Gmgh
What the report offers
- Market definition for global NDT aerospace market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global NDT aerospace market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global NDT aerospace market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- INDUSTRY POLICIES
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MARKET SEGMENTATION (2015-2020)
- BY TYPE
- BY TECHNOLOGY
- GLOBAL NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING MARKET IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE – SEGMENTED BY REGION
- COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE – COMPANY PROFILES
- BOSELLO HIGH TECHNOLOGY
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
- FLIR SYSTEMS, INC
- FUJIFILM CORPORATION
- GE MEASUREMENT & CONTROL
- GOULD-BASS CO
- NDT SYSTEMS, INC.
- NIKON METROLOGY
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- OLYMPUS CORPORATION
- SONATEST LTD
- SONOTRON NDT
- YXLON INTERNATIONAL GMBH
- TEAM INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
- NDTS INDIA PVT. LTD
- HAMAMATSU PHOTONICS K.K.
- INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
- RECENT MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- INVESTMENT SCENARIO & OPPORTUNITIES
- FUTURE OF NDT IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MARKET
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Hector Costello Senior Manager – Client Engagements 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A. Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019 Email ID: [email protected]
, Press Release, All other, South America, North America, United States, Latin America, English