WHAT: CommPRO.biz, (http:/www.commpro.biz)—a B2B digital community serving the public relations/investor relations, marketing, advertising and corporate communications industries—will offer a free webinar on Thursday, March 16 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time exploring “insights into expected Shareholder proposals, and trends in shareholder activism and shareholder engagement strategies.” Moderator Stephen L. Brown, Senior Advisor of KPMG Board Leadership Center will be joined by:
Amy Borrus, Deputy Director of the Council of Institutional Investors
- Keith E. Gottfried, Partner & Shareholder Activism Defense Practice Leader, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Mark H. Harnett, Managing Director, New York, SVC Strategic Communications
Topics will include:
- What are the key shareholder proposals issues this year?
- Compared to prior years, will institutional investors view differently ESG-related proposals?
- How will institutional investors view vote outcomes this season?
- What are the trends in shareholder engagement?
- What’s the outlook for shareholder activism?
- Will the activist playbook differ in 2017 compared to prior years?
- Will companies respond to activists differently than prior years?
WHEN: 2 p.m. ET, Thursday, March 16, 2017
WHERE: Register Here: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1468/20096
MEDIA: Media are welcome to attend.
ABOUT: Our expert panel representing points of views of investors and advisers to issuers will provide participants insights into Expected Shareholder Proposals, and trends in shareholder activism and shareholder engagement strategies.
Fay Shapiro CEO/Editor p: 212.213.3039 e: [email protected]
, Disclosure Newswire, English, Press Release, United States, Reg. FD, Conferences, Blog, Public Companies / Stock Exchange Listed Companies, Disclosure, All other
The post Media Alert – Free Webinar: 2017 Proxy Season Preview appeared first on iCrowdNewswire.