An Overview of a Multi-vendor e-commerce store
Amazon.com or eBay.com is considered as a successful example of Multivendor e-commerce. As you may know, Multi Vendor and regular e-commerce stores have some properties that make them suitable for certain targets including sellers and customers. However, it is undeniable that multifarious features increase the overall scale of a business as well as profits. Thus, somehow multi-seller platform is a better option than the latter. Moreover, multi vendor e-commerce store is highly appreciated for investors who do not want to take the pains of product selling but be keen to properly start an online shop.
A multi vendor store brings customers a comparative picture of a product including Brand, Price and Comments from different providers. Thanks for that, shoppers find easier to do their decision, and even buy many things at the same time for this smart introduction.
We have greater chance to access a lot of convenient and awesome platforms for e-commerce now, like WordPress, Magento, Shopify and more. However, when a multi vendor e-commerce website becomes the hottest trend, how Magento multi vendor marketplace theme updates their extensions? Our introduction of Magento multi vendor Marketplace Theme package will show you the best answer.
When a Multi-vendor e-commerce store is your right option?
– Enlarge the number of your audience: This is the best way for you to attract millions of visitors, selling more products, gaining voluminous profits.
– Start a profitable online business but do not buy products, update product catalog on regular foundation
– Be aware of that certain market is a lack of a full-fledged online store and several small scale business exists out there. What you need to do is bring them together to sell through a common platform.
What Multi-vendor store brings you:
– It is seen as a playing – yard for millions of merchants on just one website. All of them can update their
products right on the back-end through the Unique merchant ID and manage sales offers, commissions, and more.
– It is obviously that this type of e-commerce store showcases innumerable categories showcasing million of products, totally different from a single – seller store.
– Multi-seller store has a bigger network than the regular one and be able to target several locations together (over worldwide), you can have conferences from eBay and Amazon.
– Allow customers to have more selections of products. It will be the main reason explaining why they come back time and again to shop for more. This also brings more traffic to a multi vendor online store. Plus, a multi-vendor web-store already has the edge over small e-commerce sites in terms of targets due to its larger user’s base.
– Being more popular: because there are more people, more products, more sales, more traffic and certainly more social sharing and large network. We have the best examples of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Walmart – with certain shopping influence that garners more fame.
– Cost – effective business is the first thing of any Business man. There is not much difference in the cost of building up a regular e-commerce site and the cost of setting-up a multivendor store. Nowadays, you do not find difficult to find an equal solution to build up a multi vendor system on Magento, Woocommerce or others. The reason is that e-commerce keeps this trend as fast as possible. Along with cost-effect, profits will faster increase. The website owner of a multi vendor platform earns per transactions. Thus, his earnings are calculated according to commission per transaction. However, he gets less bother when just being given a password, enabling him to control the website completely through the admin dashboard.
– For all reasons, multi vendor web-store gives you a greater scope with the study of Omer Rachamim and his team at Dandy Loop shows that about 12 – 24 million e-commerce stores are making money worldwide. And, multi-vendor store is the frontrunners among them.
To be continued …
The post Magento Multi Vendor theme is great idea for building marketplace ( part 1) appeared first on CMSMART Magento - Virtuemart Blogs.
This post first appeared on Cmsmart| Marketplace For Magento And Virtuemart Wi, please read the originial post: here