Attitude : There are two types of attitude – positive attitude and negative attitude, on the basis of good and bad. Therefore, it is not right to understand attitude only for negativity.
Our thinking behind the success of any work depends on our attitude towards that work. Or rather it depends on our point of view. How we see that work is the reason for our success and failure. Similarly, for our good career, it is necessary that we determine our attitude towards it at the time of our beginning.
Everything is not just planning your career. If we do not adopt our positive attitude towards it with a career plan, then this mistake will weaken our career plan and we will not be able to reach our goal. To succeed in any career, it is necessary that we understand the importance of positive attitude towards it.
What is Attitude ?
It is the attitude that helps you move through the difficulties. We take too much stress. Think about what others will say or consider themselves small. All these things dominate us.
We face all our problems, but we cannot run away from our problems. She will still remain the same. The most important thing is how do we deal with all these problems.
When we develop our attitude, even difficult times are not bad. You need to know what is the attitude? What qualities should a person have for attitude?
Attitude is a psychological emotion. Attitude is the emotional and mental entity of a human being, which a person inherits. We can also call attitude as a human characteristic.
A person’s attitude is believed to be the predetermined position of that person. That is, a person becomes his perspective by looking at the place, time, event, it is his attitude. The attitude of any person is formed by the events and experiences of his present and past.
Attitude Definition – Attitude is the feeling of a person, which is formed by his experience. Attitude can also be called the predetermined psychological feeling of a person. Which is the result of a person’s experience. The perception that a person makes by observing time, situation, events is called Attitude of that person.
Characteristics of Attitude
Characteristics of Attitude – Attitude is the psychological state or tendency before behaviour. Now the question arises whether other such states or tendencies such as habit, interests, traits and basic motivators should also be given the names of attitudes. The answer is yes. Attitude is a different tendency from all these characteristics.
The following features will help in understanding the Characteristics of Attitude :
- In Attitudes, a person-object relationship is found – the Attitudes made towards any particular object, person, group, institution, value or belief makes it clear how the person is related to all of them.
- Attitudes are earned : no attitude is innate, acquired through experiences available in the environment. On this basis, the trends can be distinguished from the original motivations. Take ‘hunger’ for example, which is an inherent tendency. It is not learned while our inclination towards a particular type of food takes the form of an attitude as an acquired tendency.
- Attitudes are relatively permanent states of readiness : a person’s natural readiness towards something or a person known as an attitude is very permanent. There is not so much stability in the nature of the original motives. Hunger and arousal readiness ends with need fulfilment, while the attraction to the wife’s affinity remains even after gratification of libido.
- Motivational-dominant trait is found in attitudes : a motivator has a hand in the development of attitudes, whereas it is not necessary in other trends like habit. For example, if we take the habit of writing directly by hand, then it cannot be considered to be associated with any motivational effect. On the other hand, any definite motivational effect can be fully evident in the attitudes towards our family, nation, religion and other sacred and prestigious institutions.
- The number of attitudes is unlimited according to the corresponding stimuli : the area and nature of the pattern is very wide. Expressions cause a person to react to a particular stimulus. There will be different types of stimuli, so there will be different attitudes so that appropriate responses can be expressed. There is also a circumstantial modification or change in sentiments. For this reason too, there is much more flexibility in their appearance. It is therefore true that observations are as unlimited as related stimuli and situations.
- The spread of the frequencies extends from purely positive to completely negative : Both direction and outcome are found in the trend. When a person is attracted to something or an idea and wants to get it, the direction of his attitude is considered positive and if he wants to get away from it, the direction of approach is called negative. Along with direction, intensity of emotions is also associated with attitudes, which indicate how positive or negative the trend is.
Types of Attitude
Here we are going to tell you about types of attitude. If you want to know about types of attitude, then read the information below. Attitude is an emotion as you know, and emotions can be both good and bad.
So There are 2 types of Attitude based on good or bad feelings.
- Positive Attitude
- Negative Attitude
Negative or Bad Attitude Definition
Components of Attitude
What is attitude in psychology
Concept of attitude
Attitude formation or formation of attitude
Attitude Career Guide
Try these three ideals in your Attitude/perspective and see your success
For your work you can set your ideals as attitude, which will always guide you to achieve the goal. You can set the following three ideals as your attitude towards career.
Pride for attitude making
Although it is a complex word, it should be taken as your self-respect, not as an ego. Only then will you be able to make your work worth doing. Anyway, there is a very fine layer between pride and boasting.
Passion for attitude making
It is not wise to accept any career due to a slight desire. By doing this, you will not be able to prove yourself in that career nor will you be promoted in that difficult period.
To go further and further in the career, it is necessary to have strong desire, interest. Your passion for your work can give you immense success in that area. This will keep your enthusiasm for work full time.
Strong faith or believe for attitude making
It is necessary to believe in yourself and your deep faith in this passion for work. If you have set some standards in life and believe in your success than you will grow with passion and passion towards your goal.
You have to have complete confidence in yourself that you can do this job well and there is no shortage of talent in you. Your thinking will lead you to the goal you dreamed of.