Email marketing is an age-old tool that is still useful if used wisely.
Primary objectives of email marketing include:
- Sending regular newsletters to your subscribers
- Sending informational messages to your subscribers
- Sending promotional messages to your own email list
- Offers and Discounts (for ECommerce Business)
Ideally, you will need Four Tools for Email Marketing :
1. Email Designing
2. Data Extraction
3. Mass Mailing and Email Signature
4. Automation Tools like CRM
1. HTML Mail Designing can be done easily with MailChimp, Constant Contact, SendInBlue, and ZohoCampaigns, but did you know that you can do it in Gmail itself?
2. Data Extraction can be done with FREE Tools like RevDriver, Hunter, etc.
3. Mass Mailing again can be done using the above same tools ie MailChimp, Constant Contact, SendInBlue, and ZohoCampaigns. Again, did you know that you can do this in Gmail itself?
Create The Email Signature You Need using WiseStamp, again a Gmail add-on. Create a professional email signature in minutes with this award-winning signature generator. Perfect for professionals, freelancers, and small business owners.
4. Automation like CRM can be done easily with A CRM BUILT INTO GMAIL: Streak. As simple as a spreadsheet — adding, editing, and collaborating is a breeze. See upcoming tasks across all your pipelines. Track everything and always have context. Information about your pipelines, contacts, and tasks directly in your inbox. Add to Chrome. The Basic CRM is FREE.
Click here to view the HTML Email sent via Gmail: https://drive.google.com/.../1tdB6x0-zae0YVq2F82H.../view...
Learn how to create great emails, offers, and send informational as well as promotional messages directly from your Gmail Account. Register here: https://forms.gle/kUQqw5Tq1q4uZpPu8
and I will call you back for more information.