Mom left with for life for the ‘magic trick’ which she bought as a Christmas gift for her son!!!
Clarissa Clary, 44, bought the fun-looking ‘Magic Staff’ after watching a video of a product with the palm of her hand that starts like a two-inch metal tube before expanding to a 5-foot staff with click on a button.
But Mother of three was “marked for life” when she accidentally placed the retractable cane on her face with such force, saying she was lucky not to suffer brain damage. The wounded Clarissa said: “I put it back in the box ready to wrap for Christmas, but when I picked up the bag, I had to release it, and it shot and hit me in the face.
“Then my dad said: ‘Are you alright?”
As there was all over blood around my face and my arms.”
Canvey Island makeup artist Essex said: “It comes out at a speed of hundreds of miles per hour, so in a second you get this five-foot-tall cane shot over your head. “It left me feeling sick and dizzy. I didn’t feel there because his strength shattered all my nerves.”
Clarissa, who needed treatment at the hospital, posted on Facebook after a setback of a gift she had bought for her 16-year-old son from a Chinese seller on eBay. She wrote: “This is a great warning that someone out there has bought the magic cane or is thinking of buying these dangerous items for anyone!”
The post Mother Left With A Scar For Life By A Magic Trick She Bought For Son As Christmas Gift appeared first on The Digital Weekly.
This post first appeared on The Digital Weekly - Entertainment News, Technology, please read the originial post: here