The 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer is an all-in-one printer with all the required features to print wirelessly from any suitable device. The printer supports both black and color ink cartridges. The cyan ink cartridges that can be used in HP Officejet Pro 6960 are HP 902 Cyan, HP 902 XL Cyan, HP 903 Cyan, and HP 903XL Cyan. Cartridge Problem, Incompatible Cartridge, and Cartridges in the wrong slot are some of the errors displayed on the printer’s control panel. Follow the steps below to make resolve the cartridge issue.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges that you have loaded into the printer are compatible with your printer.
- If not, purchase replacement cartridges from the HP Store or local retailers and insert them properly by following the steps below.
- Open the ink cartridge access door after turn in the printer on.
After the printer stays idle, remove the cartridge and check if the color code matches the color on the carriage slot.
- Remove the ink cartridges if they don’t snap into place. Check if the contacts are clean, else, clean them using a dry swab.
Bend the tabs away from the cartridge and slide-in the cartridges into the slot until it snaps into its place. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Clean the printhead contacts using a moist cotton swab dipped in distilled water.
- Reset the printer if the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer doesn’t print even after carrying out the above steps.
Get Quick 123.hp.com/setup 6960 Printer Support. Call Our Toll Free 1 888 224 4280