Are you the user who is unable to log into the Facebook account? Then you shall not panic if you do not know how to get back the access. The officials at Facebook understand that users might get stuck with their accounts or because of the increase in cyber threats they can get stuck. And if you are such a user who is facing issues and have forgotten the password, then you can take the help of Facebook recovery steps. But, if you are such a user who does not know how to recover Facebook account without email or phone number as you have lost access to both of them then you need to get apprehensive.
You still have the option to get back access to your Facebook account. And to know how you can either choose to answer security questions as your recovery option or even upload any government ID for identification. Here in this article, we shall tell you how to get back the access with the help of uploading any ID so you can follow the steps below.
Read Also: Facebook Not Loading Properly on iPhone
Steps Associated with Recovering Facebook Account without Phone Number and Email!
- Open the web browser that you prefer and navigate to Facebook.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- When the sign-in page is displayed, enter the username that you want to get back the access for in the place and tap “Next”.
- Now click on the “Forgot Password” option such that you are taken to the Facebook account recovery page.
- From the recovery page, you will be asked to select any one option. And choose the “I Can’t access my Email” option. Also, from the bottom choose the “No longer have access to these” options.
- Now you need to enter a new email address that you have access to and click “Continue”.
- Enter your name and upload any ID in the given field and tap “Send”. These IDs can be your birth certificate, Driver’s license, Voter ID card, passport, etc,.
- After submitting the ID, you will be getting a Facebook password reset link on the email within 24 hours.
- And you need to log into an alternate email and tap on the password link sent to you. Follow the instructions that are given to you and then you can create a new password that is unique and easy to memorize at the same time.
With the above steps, you come to know how to recover Facebook account even if you do not have access to both email and phone number. Users who are still facing issues and are clueless about what shall be done now shall not panic. They are welcomed to contact Facebook customer support.
How do I reset Facebook Password through the Facebook app?
Undeniably, Facebook is a major social media service. Many people forget their passwords and wish to get it back through the Facebook App. But they pensively think about How to reset Facebook Password from the Facebook app.
Read Also: My Facebook App Keeps Crashing
How do I reset my Facebook password from the Facebook app?
You should employ the following steps to complete the Facebook account recovery.
- At first, open your android or iOS device and launch the Facebook app on it.
- Here, you are required to select the Forgot Password option. It will start the account recovery process.
- After this, you need to find your account by entering the phone or email ID.
- On entering correct recovery details, you need to tap on the Continue option.
- Now, enter the 6-digit code sent to your email or phone number.
- Once the code is entered, your identity will be verified by Facebook.
- Now, you will get the opportunity to create a new password of your account.
- Next, you need to enter a new password of your account on the app.
- Further, confirm the password by typing it again in the required box.
- Tap Continue to complete the password reset process on Facebook app.
If you are still perplexed about How to reset Facebook Password from the Facebook app, contact the Facebook support team for assistance.
A Complete Guide to Recover Facebook Account with Trusted Contacts
There are times when you forget a Facebook account password due to any reason. But the problem appears when you don’t have access to your recovery options. In such a case, your trusted friends on Facebook come into the act and help you to recover your account. So, here is a detailed guide for the account, go through it.
Can I Reset My Facebook Password with Trusted Contacts?
To be able to access your Facebook profile and associated data, you can define your trusted friends on your Facebook. It also helps you to recover your account when you lost all the information to retrieve your account and you can reset your Facebook account password through trusted friends. So, if you haven’t set your trusted contacts or friends on Facebook, do it now with the given procedure:
- First of all, you need to go to the Security and Login Settings from the menu at the top right corner on the Facebook home page.
- Then you are required to choose the Settings option.
- Further, you need to choose the Security and Login option and scroll down to select the ‘Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out’, and then, you have to click the Edit option.
- After that, you should select the ‘Choose Friend’ in order to get the list of Facebook Friends.
- Next, you will see a prompt and you have to select the ‘Choose Trusted Contacts’.
- Moreover, you are required to type the name of your Facebook friends that you want to add to your list and click the Confirm button.
- Thereafter, the added friends will be shown in the list if you want to edit or remove, you can choose either the Edit or Remove All option as per your choice.
This is how you will be able to add your trusted friends through which you can reset the trusted friends. And also, you will no longer wonder about can I reset my Facebook password with trusted contacts. Now, you will be able to reset your Facebook password with trust contacts. In addition, you can follow the given steps to do the recovery.
How Can I Recover My Facebook Account With Trusted Contacts?
- To begin with the process, you should go to the login page of Facebook and click the Forgotten Account option.
- Then you have to enter the email address, username, or phone number and click the Search option.
- In this way, you have to choose the ‘I no longer have access to these’ option to continue with the process.
- Further, you have to enter a new email address or phone number and click Continue.
- Consequently, you are required to select the ‘Reveal My Trusted Contacts’, and then the password reset link will be sent to your trusted friends.
- And then, you can get the Facebook recovery code from your friends and use the code to access your Facebook account.
Still, Confused? Contact Facebook Customer Service!
Facebook also has a separate dedicated branch for assisting users. And those who are still stuck shall not panic and contact the customer support. This customer support is made active on the various platforms with experts. And users who are still stuck with how to recover Facebook account without phone number or email issue are free to contact customer representatives who will be delighted to help users and will be quick in giving responses.
This post first appeared on Google Play Store Not Working? Here Are Some Possible Fixes, please read the originial post: here