Check Here,How to Change the Password for Google Account from Gmail
If you are looking for how to change Google Account Password on android or iphone, We recommend to change password at least once a year. However it would be better to enable 2-step verification as well.
How to change password for Google Account from Gmail
- Step 1. Log in to your Gmail account.
- Step 3. Go to Accounts and import.
- Step 4. Click on Change password:
- Step 5. Re-enter your password:
- Step 6. Enter new password twice and click on CHANGE PASSWORD:
How to change google account password from Youtube
- Click on your account icon on the upper right.
- Ensure you selected your primary channel (if you have several channels).
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click Change password:
- Re-enter your password and click Sign in:
- Enter new password twice and click on CHANGE PASSWORD:
So from the above two steps to change Google Account password from Gmail and youtube might be help you still have any confusion how to change google account password on android or iphone you can ask at 1-866-374-7444.
This post first appeared on Google Play Store Not Working? Here Are Some Possible Fixes, please read the originial post: here