Gmail Security questions are very important for online accounts to retrieve your password forget accounts (or) stolen accounts. If you have only remember your password but you forget your security question and answer? what will you do after missing mailbox? Here the simple tutorial to know how to change/add your security questions for famous mail services Gmail
Step Wise Solution how to change security question in gmail account
- To change your security question in Gmail click the gear icon in the upper right corner then click Settings.
- Click Accounts and Imports tab then click change password recovery option.
- Click Edit link under security question section then change your security question and answer.
- Finally click Save button. You are done!
Hope about how to change security question in gmail account might be helpful
Check also how to ADD security question in gmail account
- Sign in gmail account, and then click the “gear option” available on the upper right-hand corner of the gmail account
- Click now this option “Accounts and imports”
- Now Click on “Change Password Recovery options” here you can add new gmail security question
- This option “Security Questions” will open with a dropdown option of several security questions. Just add a question and provide a suitable answer.
Still you have any doubt to understood how to change/add security question in Gmail Account comment below
This post first appeared on Google Play Store Not Working? Here Are Some Possible Fixes, please read the originial post: here