Error Resolution of Google search not working in chrome
This is an easy one.
- Click on the tab in the upper right hand corner that lets you go to your Chrome settings.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Show advanced settings…”.
- Under “Privacy”, click on “Clear browsing data…”.
- The following four items should have checkmarks:
- Clear browsing history
- Clear downloaded history
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Empty the cache
The following four items should not have a checkmark in them (unless you want to clear this information too):
- Clear saved passwords
- Clear saved Autofill form data
- Clear data from hosted apps
- Deauthorize content licenses
- The default setting will be to delete the browsing data for the past hour, but if you have had this problem of not being able to use Google Search in Chrome for longer than an hour, you can change the setting of “Obliterate the following items from…” to a longer period. If you are not sure, leave this as “the past hour” for now. If this solution doesn’t work, try increasing this and doing it again.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”.
This should fix it, especially if the problem has just started recently. If it doesn’t do the trick, please say so in the comments.
Searches related to google search not working
- google search not working android
- google search not working in chrome
- google search engine not working
This post first appeared on Google Play Store Not Working? Here Are Some Possible Fixes, please read the originial post: here